Perfect Dream

(Jeankasa moments/Timeskip)

It was a Saturday morning, it was bright and sunny, enough for Jean to wake up. He woke up to Mikasa in his arms, for a while he just stared, admiring and stroking her hair.

He smiled and almost drifting back to  sleep until he heard his baby cry.

Mikasa woke up drowsily but Jean quickly stopped her. "Don't worry Mika.. I'll take care of him". Mikasa nodded and went back to sleep.

Jean got up and walked up to the crib and picked up his baby. "Shhh..it's Marco..let's get you cleaned up and get you something to eat".

He and Mikasa decided to name there son after there late friend Marco Bodt, they both thought it'd be a good way to honor him.

After he changed Marco he then  carried his son to the kitchen and started preparing him some porridge.

He sat down with Marco and started to feed him little by little. "Good morning Jean, I can take over if you want" Mikasa said smiling walking up to the table. "Alright, I'll start cooking breakfast for the both of us". Jean said handing her the spoon.

Jean started cooking his specialty, omelets! It wasn't much but it's one of the meals that was easy to prepare, he just wanted to make things easier for his wife.

While cooking Jean looked back at his beautiful wife and son. He has never been so happy. Finally having an easy, peaceful life and no more fighting, He had everything he's ever wanted.

After breakfast, he and Mikasa were playing with Marco. He let out a laugh and Mikasa smiled, this made Jean heart melt.

Jean then decided to go outside into the balcony to get some fresh air. He was looking at the people below him. He smiled and wondered what everyone that walked by would be doing today, hopefully it was something nice for them. He thought everyone deserved a chance of happiness.

He then got a glance of the military police and remembered those times of wanting join them, There were times  regretted not joining the MP's at first but overall he was relieved he didn't. If he didn't he wouldn't have been able to get close to Mikasa.

While he was lost in his thoughts he felt Mikasa sit next to him. She leaned against his shoulder and Jean wrapped his arm around her. Marco must've been tired and been put to sleep he thought.

"Mikasa..I love you, I'm so glad you're apart of my life" he said stroking her hair. "I know" Mikasa smiled. "Mikaaaa~" he said whining a bit. Jean knew how she was and attacked  her with some kisses. 

Mikasa laughed a "Okay! Okay Jean! I love you too! Happy?" Jean nodded and kissed her one more time. Mikasa  cuddled into his chest.

"Jean.." Mikasa looked up at him. "Yes Mika?" "You need to wake up" she told him. Jean was confused, "What do you mean?" "Wake up!!"

Jean didn't understand, suddenly things are getting brighter and brighter.

"Wake up Jean!! We have a very busy day ahead of us!!" Floch said shaking him a bit. What?? Where was his house? Mikasa..Marco..was it..all a dream??

Reality started to hit Jean hard. It felt so real.. he couldnt believe it.. "Did you hear me?" Floch interrupted his thoughts. Jean sighed loudly and nodded. "Yeah.. I'm coming.." he said sadly.

Floch had already left the room and Jean started getting ready. It's not the first time he's had a dream like that but that one felt so real. Jean hated the fact he was woken up, But he knew that he should just shrug it off.

' I need to tell her how I feel..before it's too late..' Jean thought out loud walking outside the room to see Floch waiting, "Alright Jean, let's get a move on!". He just nodded and followed.

Hopefully one day his dream will become a reality.