Some Relief

(Fleren moments/ during season 4)

Eren had been getting stressed out alot lately but he didn't want to show it. He had to be a leader and keep going and move forward.

There are many reasons why he is having these troubling feelings but one of them is knowing what's going to happen.

Not many people knew about his visions, but he did trust this information with his close friend Historia. He felt like she deserved to know..even if it hurt her.

The two were close and it was always nice when they had there talks. He hasn't seen her in a very long time but it's to be expected. She can't be dealing with this kind of stress, especially when she's expecting.

Eren had his regular meetings with the 'Yeagerist', but it was different today. He had decided to end it early. He just wanted to be alone and not deal with anyone.

"Eren?" A familiar voice interuppted his thoughts. It was his loyal member Floch. "You alright? You ended the meeting way too early today" Floch asked sounding concerned.

As much as Eren didn't want to admit it, he found some comfort in the shorter redhead. It still surprises him that Floch even joined and passionate about the Yeagerist.

"No..I'm not alright.." Eren said stoicly but honest. Floch understands, and decided not to press him about it. He hated seeing Eren like this and he wanted to help him out.

"Come on Eren, follow me". Floch said nudging him to get up, Eren honestly didn't know what he was going to do but got up anyways.

Floch held his hand and lead him the way. Eren's face got a little flushed up, he looked away trying to hide it.

The two were soon inside of Floch's room. The red head had lead Brunette to his bed. Floch motioned Eren to lay down with him.

Floch had wrapped his arms around Eren. This was what he's been needing, Some positive physical contact. He couldn't push back, he didn't want to, he didn't see this in his visions.. Eren decided to forget about it and pressed his head against Floch's chest.

"You feeling any better Eren?" Floch asked him softly. Eren nodded not saying anything, wanting to stay in this position for a little while longer.

Floch was happy, he managed to get Eren to calm down a little bit. He's always cared for Eren, he didn't expect to ever have these feelings towards the brunette, especially how he acted back then but things change right?

While Floch was lost in his thoughts he heard some soft snoring coming from the man against his chest. He looked down 'He looks so peaceful..' Floch couldn't help but smile. He then kissed Eren on the forehead.  He wanted to treasure this moment as long as he could.