Chapter 1

"Hey"

Adam raised his head when he heard the voice of his animal. He glanced around seeing everyone writing down their notes that the teacher was writing on the board. He frowned, glancing back at his paper choosing to ignore the voice and continue his writing.

"Don't dare ignore me you ignorant human!"

He growled quietly, his hand closing tightly onto his pencil and glaring at his paper. 'I choose to ignore you cause you're not supposed to be talking.' He thought about writing his notes.

"Of course but I'm still a part of you so I choose to not follow those wording. We need to talk, Adam."

"Sure after you shut up!" He whispers looking at the window seeing a bird passing by and sighed feeling eyes on him. He glanced to his right, seeing Connor, his beautiful and loving boyfriend, looking at him concerned, making him smile.

He smiled back whispering if he was okay and he nodded whispering back that he was fine. He watched his feline lover nod and turn his attention to the teacher. Adam glanced down and sighed just tired of this leopard spirit inside him but he did have a point. He was a part of him now and he had to learn how to coexist with him inside himself.

Things in the city have been all right after the incident with his totem animal and everyone not remembering what happened. The Pj Masks saving the city and restoring peace once again but for Adam it was a struggle. Thanks to the totem incident he lost his left arm and right eye sight. Lucky, his mothers got him a robotic arm but for his eye he kept it as it is but it took some time for him to get a hang of his robotic arm.

"Adam." He was standing near his locker with Connor by his side looking at his lover noticing how he was far gone in thought. "S-Sorry lost in thought." Adam said, smiling at him and rubbing his head. "You sure you're okay?" He said gently, placing his hand on Adam's shoulder. He smiled and nodded his head at Connor assuring him that he was okay and that he had nothing to worry about.

Connor nods looking at Adam looking through his locker putting away his book since school was over now and they were heading out. He glanced at the robotic arm replacing his lover's right arm and knowing how he lost that arm in the first place. He still felt terrible for all of that happening and how he wasn't able to help his lover when his totem animal was controlling his body.

"Alright, you're ready?" Adam said smiling at his lover holding his backpack on his side arm not bothering to put it fully on. "Where's the others by the way?"

"Oh yeah, they're at the city heading to the new Café shop and that they'll be waiting for us there." He said, smiling, grabbing his arm, walking out the school and seeing students leaving as well.

They walked down just talking about their class and how their assignment wouldn't be hard to finish together. As they continued talking they didn't notice how they got to the new shop until they heard Amaya calling out Connor's name. They both raised their heads and laughed knowing how they got lost in their conversation with each other.

"Hey guys!" Greg smiled brightly when the two felines sat down and smiled at them. "Notice you guys were deep in your conversation."

They chuckled a bit embarrassed and nodded at that. "Yeah...we were just talking about school." Adam said smiling at the two looking at Connor nod along.

Amaya and Greg chuckle lightly nodding their heads and talking to the two about their classes as well. Sadly, Aidan couldn't be here with them because he went to their grandparent's home to spend time there for a year but he promised to come and visit once a month. When their drinks got here Greg was excited to drink it including Adam but jumped when a splat was thrown at their table spilling their drinks. Adam and Greg whined while Amaya and Connor frown at the splat on their table ruining their drinks.

"Night Ninja."

~Night Time~

The three were in their suits and inside their base Pj Robot twirling around happily. "Hey buddy we miss you too." Connor smiled tapping the robot head. Greg hugged their friend while Amaya was looking at the security cameras from a shop across the Café shop seeing them sitting there and then a splat hitting the table.

"There." Greg said pointing at a spot noticing some Ninjalinos laughing and heading off making them frown. "Why on earth would they target us for no reason?" He said, crossing his arms, his lizard tail swaying.

"Maybe to get on our nerves." Connor suggested while Amaya was looking at the video again and took notice how the splat wasn't targeted on them but for Adam. "It wasn't for us...it was for Adam." She said looking at her friends seeing Greg surprised while Connor looked concerned.

"What! Why?!" Connor said looking at the splat being near his lover and more concerned about why since Adam wasn't 100% used to his minor step back of only having one good eye and adjusting to his robotic arm to replace his right arm.

"To see if I've gotten weak." The team gasped and turned around seeing Adam but in his Leopard suit leaning on the wall looking at the screen. "He won't be the only one trying to surprise attack me since I'm like this." He growls deadly glaring at the video playing again.

"S-Should we be concerned?" Connor said, heading towards Adam looking at his lover, his cat ears pinned down. Adam smiled gently at him, tapping his head and standing straight up. "Naa. I'll be alright. Just focus on keeping this city safe from those idiots."

He smiled waving bye at the other two getting waves back and kissing Connor's head gently feeling his lover leaning close to the touch. He smiled and nuzzled their noses together just to comfort his worried boyfriend. "I'll be fine..I promise."

Connor nods and watches him smile and walk away, throwing a spot at the wall and walking to it but a frown on his face, tail swaying rapidly in anger.

"They'll start a war and a war they'll get...with me ending it...." He whispers vanishing away into the portal and going over to confront the idiotic ninja that disturb his coffee.