Chapter 2

"You know...every villain thinks you're weak now..." Luna Girl said sitting on her Luna board looking at her best friend practicing his powers with his robotic arm and seeing how it worked well like it was his regular arm.

"Just because I lost my right arm, replaced it with a robotic one, and lost sight of my left eye doesn't mean I'm weak!" He yelled punching a wall with Leopard strength causing it to crack.

Luna Girl looked at her friend and lowered her board placing her hand on his shoulder making him glance at his best friend and sigh. He was just annoyed because after confronting Night Ninja and hearing him talk about how his new development will make him look weak to everyone in the city made him pissed.

"Hey if it helps I don't see you weak. Still the same Leopard that I meet in this boring city." She said, smiling at him, making Adam smile back.

"Thanks Luna Girl..." He said looking at his arm and glancing at the sky wondering what villain will attack next.

~Two Days later~

Adam was with Connor on a date since it was a Saturday and he wanted to take his lover out. Connor was talking about a mission on how they had to save Night Ninja from Luna Girl warth making him laugh at hearing it. They were just heading to the fair that was open and they were excited to just have time to themselves again.

"Oh I can't wait to eat some sweets at the fair." Connor purred happily holding tightly onto Adam's arm making him smile.

"Yeah, I'm just glad to have you to myself once again." He said looking at his lover's beautiful blue eyes making him blush and look away.

He chuckled and pulled his kitty close to him, seeing the fair now and walking into the entrance with Connor looking around to see what they should do first with a grin. He chuckled and sighed just relieved that nothing had happened yet, but oh how he wished he didn't think that cause he just jink himself. He was paying for their entrance but gasped when his robotic arm was taken off and saw every mental item heading to a magnetic sphere having the people scream/gasp in horror.

"Adam!" Connor said looking at his lover holding his right arm tightly and glaring deadly at the sphere flying away with his arm making him growl with rage. "Romeo."

Connor looked at Adam knowing that look all so well and got a bit scared thinking Namir was in control again but knew it wasn't.

~Night Time~

"Guys we need to find Romeo and fast." Connor said, running to the computer while the other two looked at Connor confused.

"Catboy we know he was behind the magnetic sphere but why so fast?" Amaya said, placing her hand on her friend's shoulder while Greg was watching. Connor looked at the two and glanced at the screen looking around. "Leopard is after him because he took his arm and I'm worried he might kill him."

Amaya froze including Greg and looked at each other. "Alright, let's go. He might be near the field to get things off his magnetic." She said running to her glider with the two running behind her. 'Please don't do anything dangerous, Adam.' Connor thought while jumping into the glider.

They landed the glider and sighed in relief seeing Romeo there, in the field, taking the items off his magnet and laughing when he got Leopard's arm. "Ha! Now let's see if the pussy cat can even handle me without his arm." Romeo said smirking, Robot and Robette laughing like their master.

"Romeo! Give that to me now!" Connor said, running to the scientist, who frowned and pulled the arm away quickly. "And why would I do that. This makes Leopard weak and not able to fight." He said bouncing the arm.

"Please, we know what Leopard will do once he gets here." Greg said standing next to his friend.

Romeo laughs, shaking his head and looking at the heroes walking to his lab standing on top of it grinning. "What exactly can he do? Beg for his arm back pfff. He's weak and I'm not. Once he gets here I'll have the upper hand." He said, smirking. "Romeo! Give it back!!" Connor yelled angrily but froze when he heard a growl.

Everyone looked at where the growl came from and saw Leopard standing next to Owlette's glider and glaring angrily at Romeo not paying attention to the others.

"Ah Leopard I see you're here at last. Here to get your arm hmm." Romeo said smirking but noticing how the man was not even talking but still growling and his left eye open. "What?!"

The others also notice and Connor gasps, noticing the eyes were glowing yellow making him take a step back. Amaya and Greg look at Connor noticing how he was pale and looking at his lover afraid making them concerned not noticing his eyes yet.

"Wanna see how weak I became." Adam said, walking towards Romeo seeing him frown at him. Connor looked at his lover seeing how he passed him without looking at him and noticed how his pupils were vertical. "Then I'll show YOU!"

He ran to Romeo but Robot and Robette got in his way making him hiss at them angrily. Connor looked at Amaya and Greg seeing them nod and ran to Romeo, who gasped.

"Romeo, please! Just give him back his arm." Connor said looking at the scientist. "Please my robots can handle a one arm fel-" Romeo screamed when Robot's head was thrown at Romeo roof seeing it flickering and power going off.

They looked at Adam, who was on top of Robette and crushing her head. "YOU'RE NEXT!" He said licking his teeth and lunging towards Romeo but Greg blocked the attack with his shields. He growled at him and flipped over him landing behind them.

Connor grabbed the arm when he noticed Romeo horror and stood in front of him holding the arm in view. Adam froze looking at his lost kitty face seeing the agitated look on his lover making him blink a few times, the yellow iris fading away to green making him shake his head.

"C-Catboy?" Adam said his left eye looking a pale green showing he was blind again and only having one good eye. "W-What are you oof."

He looked at Connor hugging him tightly, laughing that was mixed with a choke sob. He looked confused and looked at the others seeing Romeo on the floor pale and sweating while Amaya looked at him distrusting and Greg smiling at him. He was bewildered with everything and held onto Connor tightly hiding his face in his lover's hair and just feeling off.

'W-What happened....' He thought to himself wondering why his lover was shaking, Greg smiling at him with relief and Amaya distrusting look. 

_______________________________________

A/N: Hello! I'm back at it again lol. Sorry for ghosting my account for a LOOOOOOONNNGGG while but I'm back making another Pj Masks story. It's a sequel to "Feline Love" so I hope you enjoyed this as much as you did with the first one. Also a friend of my on Wattpad is writing the same story too but without the Pj Masks knowing Leopard's identity. Check digikimmie9's story, I highly suggest it!