6| Bonding

I'm sleeping peacefully when I hear someone waking me up, I open my eyes and see Jin Oppa waking me up.

Y/N: "5 more minutes"
Jin: "Y/N you have to wake up, remember today were going to hang out together"
Y/N: "ugh fine, get out please i'm going to get ready"
Jin: "okay, I'll wait for you downstairs I already make your breakfast so be fast.

You get out of bed and Jin also left your room. You start getting ready and this is what you wear:

You go to the dining room and see everyone already start eating so you sit beside Jin and Jungkook

Jungkook: "Goodmorning" [Cheerful tone]
Y/N: "Goodmorning" {flashed a smile}
Jungkook: "omo, did you just smile. you look pretty when you smile you should smile more"
Y/N : "thanks" [normal tone}

you start eating when suddenly your phone ring means someone calling you, you see the caller id and after you see who called you, you decide not to pick it up.

RM: "Why didn't you pick up the call Y/N?"
Y/N: "it's not important"

*Time skip*

You finish your breakfast and decided to explore the house since you don't have anything to do and since you live here you never walk around.

Jhope: "Y/N what are you going to do"
Y/N: "explore around"
Jhope and Jungkook: "can we come"

You just noded, there's the movie room, 3 living rooms, 2 office rooms, 12 bedrooms, dance room, gym, meeting room, backyard, library or study room, 2 swimming pool, sauna, game room. Now all of you in the ice cream parlor but no one is here only you, your brothers, and workers.

Y/N: "why no one is here"
Jungkook: "because we're coming here, and we own this place"
Y/N: "ohh"

After you guys order

RM: "So Y/N since now your our sister tell us more about yourself"
Y/N: "why" you said while eating
Jin: "so we can know each other better"
Y/N: "oh, what do you want to know about"
Jungkook: "something we don't know"
Y/N: "I love ice cream but I don't eat it anymore"
Jhope: "why"
Y/N: "it reminds me of someone, anyways let's talk about something else"

you don't trust them fully cause you were scared they will leave you once you open up to them, so you try not to tell them everything"

Jimin: "have you always been this cold" [sarcastic tone]
Jin: "Jimin!"
Y/N: "It's ok, it's not a big deal. And no it's just something happens and I got tired of being happy when everyone just keeps leaving me alone"
Jungkook: "well were not going to leave you alone"
Jhope: "yeah we're always here for you"
Y/N: "That's what everyone said first but in the end they still do"
Jin: "were promise to be with you always and forever no matter what happens"
RM: "anyways what happens"
Y/N: "I don't know, they just left one day"

if you didn't know you have 5 best friends heuningkai, soobin, beomgy, Tae Hyun, yeonjun (TXT). You thought they left but that's what you thought.

Y/N: "but it's ok, let's not talk about it anymore"
Jhope: "can I ask you a question"

You just nodded

Jhope: "what do you mean you're used to it when Jimin locked you in that dark room"
Y/N: "when I was 5 my dad got abusive he used locked me in a dark room while beating me up until I faint and I used to go get to bullied in the US, they used to lock me in janitors closet or storage room"

Everyone got quiet, didn't know what to say

Jin: "why don't you tell someone like principal or teacher or your mom"
Y/N: "Nah I'm used to getting beat up, I don't want to make it such a big deal and my mom never call me and I never call her"
RM: "what about your friends?"
Y/N: "they didn't go to the same school as me and I don't have friends that went to my school"
Jungkook: "where do you meet your friends"
Y/N: "ice cream parlor"
Suga: "how"
Y/N: "I was sad when I went to eat ice cream and they saw me, we start becoming best friends but then they left me one day"
Jin: "Oh I'm sorry"
Taehyung: "Hyung why are you sorry, she deserves it"

Jimin pov

Y/N start talking about her past, honestly I kinda pity her for what she's going through now I know why she always cold. But still, I don't like her being my sister so I just stay quiet.

RM: "watch what you're saying-"
Y/N: "it's ok, I know it's my fault anyway they left"
Jungkook: "what do you mean"
Y/N: "I mean who wanna be friends with a weird, loner girl like me"

She's not weird actually in my opinion, she's a beautiful, cool girl from what I see

Jin: "don't say that, that's not true"
RM: "I think we should go home it's getting late"

Finally going home. Everyone left the the ice cream parlor and going home"

*Next day*

Jungkook pov

I wake up to turn off my alarm and went back to sleep until Jin Hyung waking me up so I did and do my morning routine. I went to the dining room and Namjoon Hyung ask me to wake Y/N up so I go to her room. I start waking her up.

Jk: "Y/N wake up, wake up!!"

she starts to open her eyes so I said

Jk: "Good morning, everyone waiting for you to have breakfast were going to school in 30 minutes so get ready"
Y/N: "Good morning kookie Oppa"
Jk: "Kookie Oppa?"
Y/N: "that's your nickname, if you don't like it-"
Jk: "no, I love it, thank you" [chuckled] {hug Y/N}

I feel so happy because she give me a nickname and she calls me Oppa. I went downstairs and start eating my breakfast

Y/N pov

I start getting ready after Jungkook Oppa left. This is what I wear:

I go down and see my brother's eating so I seat between Hoseok Oppa and Jungkook Oppa

Y/N: "Hobi Oppa can u pass me the syrup"

Everyone is shocked when they hear what I call Hosoek Oppa.

Jhope: "who are you calling"{shocked}
Y/N: "you"
Jin: "what he gets a nickname, what about me?"
Jk: "she gave me a nickname first, this morning when I wake her up"{proud}
Y/N: "I can't just give you nicknames it supposes to be what I think about you so it needs time"
Jin: "no fair" {pouted}

Hoseok Oppa hand me the syrup and we all start eating again and go to school.

TO BE CONTINUED........