Adamai x female reader

Adamai POV

It was when I was young I met my crush. I was with Yugo and we were playing together when these two girls passed us. I had my eyes locked on one of them. She had a hat like Yugo but she had blue hair.

Then they stopped and the one with the hat said "Hi you must be Yugo and Adamai. I'm Y/N and this is Amalia."

Before I could say anything Yugo said "We are Yugo and Adamai. Do you guys want to hang out with us?"

"Sure," said Amalia.

Then all of a sudden Y/N what looked like to grow wings and a tail.

"What are you doing?" Yugo asked.

"All she is doing is folding out her wings. She is a Dragonborn." Amalia said.

Y/N's POV

I started to unfold my wings and tail. I thought no one would notice but they did.

"What are you doing?" Yugo asked.

Amailia answered his question.

Then Adamai pulled me aside and said "I think I-I like you."

"Umm ok. Thanks for telling me," I said walking away "I feel the same way."

"Y-you do?" Adamai asked like he did not believe it.

"Yes now I have to go," I said quickly.

When we got back we found Yugo kissing Amailia. "Umm what are you doing," Adamai asked.

Yugo turned bright pink. "Please do not tell anyone. We are still young. So umm please do not tell anyone."

Sounds good to me.

10 Years Later

Adamai Pov

I finally decided to propose to Y/N.

"Will you marry me Y/N, will you be mine for life, will you be will me till the end of my life?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said, jumping up on me.

Then I kissed her and she kissed right back. When we broke apart I said "I am glad you said yes because I have never met anyone like you."

"Ummm thx I guess" she said to me.

1 Year Later

Y/N became famous and she was known as the Savior of the World. She had hidden herself from the world so no one could find her.

Y/N's POV

I was at the bottom of the tower when I saw The Brotherhood of Tofu. Then something came crashing down. I broke it with my tail then guarded them with my wings. I had to get out of there quicker or they would notice me. So when dust was still in the air and I flew away.

Then I flew up to Adamai and told him what happened. Then he tripped me and then caught me. Then told me something that I could not hear.

Yugo POV

Then when something was crashing down I went to protect Amalia but I could not make a portal. Then something smashed the rock then shielded Amalia and me. Then it flew away.

Eva spoke up to say "Who was that and Yugo why did you not make a portal?"

"I could not, I just could not and have you ever heard of the Savior of the World?" Yugo asked.

"Yeah so why are we talking about her" dally asked.

To Continued ...

Sorry if this is bad i made this a long time ago and dicieded to change a few words to make this. 

@MissLeaoe2

Thank you for this request