Yugo X Amalia

It was a normal day and Yugo was going to Amalia's house. He has had a crush on her since  when they first meet.

Amalia on the other hand had a small crush but she won't tell every one. 

Yugo was going to ask Amalia on a date for this was 2020. The modern Yugo and Amalia. Yugo slowly knocked on the door. Know knock knock was all that was heard. She answered the door. She was so dreamy. 

"Come in " she said. Her family was pretty rich and we went to her living room.

 Her family was pretty rich and we went to her living room

They sat across for each other. 

"What are you doing here" Amalia asked.
"I wanted to tell you some thing." Yugo paused and ended with " Will you go on a date with me?"
She just looked at him like he was crazy. She put her hand to her chin. She finally said " Text me the date, Time, and Place." She ended. I gave her my number. I started to go home and look for a place to go

Olive Garden

Was where he choose. He texted her. { bold with be a text for Yugo and slatted will be Amalia } Friday 6:00 P.m.  Olive Garden

Sounds Good see you there

 He turned of his phone walked all the way home with a smile on his face.

{Time skip to Friday}

I was at Olive garden { You choose his outfit } When I see a beautiful young woman walking up to me. She was breath taking. It was Amalia. She was in a lime green flowing dress that the back reached to ground and front to her knees. With a quick smile. We walk in. Sit down and talk. We ordered. We finished and walked out.

Amalia said with a grin " We should so this again some time." Yugo so wanted to.

He just responded with "Sure text me when"

They both drove of then.

{Time skip because I want to}

They are around 20 now. They have been Dating for around 2 years and have not kissed. Yugo had got one knee and said

"Amalia I want you to give me your life. I want to love you forever and ever. But for that to happen I have to say this." Amalia gasped. "Will you" Amalia had years in her eyes. "Marry Me?" 

She just nodded and said with tears in her eyes "I will!"

Yugo got up and cupped her checks and leaned in Amalia known what to do right away. She leaned and There lips met. They both melted in to it. They then here cheering. I guess they were going to have a wedding and soon.

Thanks for reading

Remember to Vote, comment, and share

Harper Out!