I'm Dead & Reborn

I never thought that at the age of 20 with only 2 days left til I turn 21 I would die. I mean I never like living even tried to take it away multiple times myself. But I never thought that the way I would die would be by seeing a shiny rock then black. Yeah that's right I don't even know HOW I DIED!

All I know is I saw a really shiny rock and picked it up. Then BOOM blackness! I couldn't see, hear, or feel anything for awhile.

Then I felt a liquid. It was all slimy as well. I had decided to take note of my body by making sure I could move.

My body felt heavy and it took all my strength to move. And found out my strength had decreased alot. Later I would find out the reason my strength was gone.

But anyway I kept trying to move and finally my arm moved and hit what felt like a squishy wall. My leg moved and kick the wall as well.

When my leg hit the weird wall I heard a muffled gasp. Then I heard cooing and quiet singing. And I slowly went unconscious again with the soothing singing.

When I woke again I was much more confined in the weird wall. I kicked out again and felt pressure like a hand through the wall. And it felt like the hand was rubbing the wall.

Then I figured it out.

I WAS IN A STOMACH!!

My legs kicked out with that sudden realization. I heard a gasp as I felt some of the liquid rush passed me and felt pressure around me.

So I'm about to be born then.