New Sibling & Training

Now you didn't think that was the end did you?

That was just the end of a chapter in my life. The rest...you'll read from now on. Hope you have some popcorn. Cause this is one hell of a ride. See you on the other side.

5 Months after we left dad and Seb mom gave birth to Clary

5 Months after we left dad and Seb mom gave birth to Clary. She was cute, for a baby that is. She cried and screamed like any normal baby. I could see that mom was getting stressed a bit because of trying to stay hidden from dad and taking care of both of us. So I helped as much as I could. I would play with Clary, change her diaper and clothes, and once she got a bit older I fed her baby food or mushed up food.

And when I had time I would train. For the first couple weeks I started on stamina. Did as many push-ups, sit-ups, planks, jumping Jack's (anything and everything that were basic) that I could then did 5 more.

And depending on where we were staying at the moment I would either run around the biggest room or run around the house till I dropped.

I think mom noticed about 5 months into the training. She would look at me a little worried when I showed signs of fatigue. Bit she didn't stop me, which I was grateful for.

She started giving me more protein based things so that I didn't deplete my energy to much.

That went on for 2 years.

I had gotten way better at my training.

Here's what I started with being able to do:

Push-ups- 5
Sit-ups- 8
Jumping Jacks- 15
Lunges- 11
Lifting- 5 times (lifting a heavy encyclopedia)
Planks- 3 30 second sets
Running- 1 mile per 20 minutes (at full speed)

Here is what I can do now:

Push-ups- 520
Sit-ups- 832
Jumping Jacks- 1,560
Lunges- 1,144
Lifting- 520 times
Plankes- 312 45 second sets
Running- 1 mile per minute (at full speed)

Lately my mom has been looking at me funny. I think she is up to something.

A couple days ago a monster attack me and Clary at the park. Mom was on the other side of the park so I did the only logical thing that crossed my mind. I kicked the monster in the nose. I heard a crack. Then not a second mom was there and she killed the monster with her seraph blade.

After that she took us home and put us to bed with her.

I remember that she went to Magnus everything Clary started showing signs of knowing anything about monsters or Shadowhunters. That might be what she is planning on doing.

TIME SKIP

I was right. We just arrived at Magnus's. I don't know what is going to happen. If I forget everything I can't protect Clary.

Mom is talking with Magnus. He is reluctant, saying that we will find out eventually. Which he is right.

He agreed.