1. The shower (Oliver)

Smut warning!!!

I stepped out of my car that I had just parked in the drive way and I walked up to my door. I took my house keys out of my purse and unlocked the door. I walked in and dropped my purse onto the floor in the hall and walked out into the living room.

I was hungry, I just worked a 10 hour shift at the hospital and I was exhausted. My husband Oliver wasn't home yet, he was probably still on the golf course with James. 

I made myself a little snack and I drank some tea. I sat on the soft velvet couch with the cup of tea in my hands and I watched some TV. I was flipping through the channels and that's when I saw him. My husband on the TV, I was trying to remeber which movie this was. I didn't really know the names I just rembered that he had long flowy hair in this one. 

'Oh god he has always been hot' I thought to myself. 

I was still really tired from the long day I had but I decided to take shower. I walked up the stairs and to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror 'How was I ever able to get such a beautiful husband?'. I thought about what Oliver would say if he would hear me say those things and giggled. 

I put some music on and I took of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I didn't bother closing the shower curtain because nobody was around to see me anyway. I closed my eyes and I enjoyed the warm water running down my body. I started whasing my body, first my arms and shoulders then I went a bit lower and started to massage my boobs.

Maybe I was enjoying myself a bit too much. My eyes shot open when I felt two hands over my own hands on my boobs 'Need some help baby?' a voice whispered in my right ear. I turned my head to see Oliver with his sexy smirk. 

He grabbed my chin and pulled me towards him. He kissed me hungrily yet so passionately. I felt his hands going from my boobs to my butt and he slapped it 'You couldn't wait for daddy.. could you?' he said between sloppy kisses. 

His lips were slightly parting from mine and he started to trail kisses down my jaw and neck earning some moans from me. 'You like that baby?' I nodded and stretched my neck a bit to give him more access. He started sucking on my soft spot and squeezed my ass 'Oh god...  Ollie'. 

His hand started to go to my inner thighs and he started teasing me. I wanted him to touch me so bad and I started to get a little impatient. He noticed my squirming and stopped sucking on my neck 'what's wrong baby? Do you want daddy to touch you?' I nodded my head yes while biting my lip. 'Use your words for daddy' 'Yes daddy p-please touch me please'. 

He started rubbing circles around my clit but painfully slow. I moved my hand from his shoulder and reached down to guide his hand that was on my clit, but he grabbed my wrist 'If you want me to go faster you need to earn it' he groweld and he attacked my neck. 'Ollie please...' I said pouting. My hands travelled down and I started to stroke his cock, by now I knew how to earn plessure from him. 

He pulled his hand away from my clit and he grabbed my hair into a ponytail. I started to lower myself and sat down on my knees in the shower. He pulled my hair down so I would look at him 'You little slut, you wanna suck daddys cock so bad don't you?'. I answered him by taking his cock whole and it hit the back of my throat making me gag.

I started bobbing my head and put extra attention on his sensitive tip. I took his cock out of my mouth and I decided to tease him a bit. I stroked him slowly while licking and sucking on his tip. I looked up and saw the sexual frustration in Olivers eyes, he wasn't happy with my teasing. 'Get up... NOW!' 

I slowed down my stroking and slowly got up 'You know what happens to bad girls who don't give daddy what he wants right?' his hazel eyes darkened. I nodded my head softly while looking down. He grabbed my chin 'Look at me when i am talking to you, you slut!' I moaned softly I liked it when he was rough.