2.Cookies (James)

Smut warning!!!!

James and I were grocery shopping 'James sweetie can you go and get me a carton of eggs? oh and milk please!' 'Of course babe anything!' 

A few minutes later he came back with the eggs and the milk, but I saw that he was carrying something else as well. 'James what's that?' 'Uhhh nothing.....' he stuffed it in the front pocket of his hoodie and started to walk away. 'James Andrew Eric Phelps what do you have in your pocket' I said laughing. He turned around and inched closer to me, he gave me a smile 'just let me surprise you' he gave me a soft kiss on my nose. 

Awhhhh he wanted to be romantic

James let me check out our groceries and was left behind to check out the mysterious product. James did this sort of stuff pretty often. He would come by something and buy it for me and surprise me later. Some time ago he bought three bars of my favorite choclate, just because. 

He was so sweet. 

Today James and I were planning on baking cookies. He woke me up early in the morning with breakfast in bed and dragged me to the grocery store after that. Sometimes he was as excited as a little kid, but i adored his enthusiasm. 

I was packing the groceries in the car when James came up and hugged me from behind 'Hi babe.. you excited for today?' he gave me a kiss on my cheek. 'Uhh I guess, but we're just baking cookies...' 'Well how about we make it a little more exciting' he said as he squeezed my ass and left a long kiss on my neck. I let out a soft moan at his touch.

I turned around and smashed our lips together. At first he was a bit startled at my action, but after a second he hungrily kissed me back. He squeezed my ass again and slipped his tongue in my mouth as I moaned a little. Oh my god we were having a makeout session in the parking lot of a grocery store. 

I slowly pulled away my lips from his 'I would love to make it more exciting' I said. I closed the trunk of the car and walked behind him and smacked his ass. James looked at me with his goofy expression and I laughed. 

While he was driving he had put his hand on my thigh. As his hand came closer to my heat I became wetter and more hungry for him. He noticed my squirming and he chuckled to himself. I knew he was proud of what he could do to me and I always loved every second of it. 'You didn't forget the chocolate chips did you?' He asked as his hand was moving to the wasteline of my pants. I gulped 'ehmm... no I am sure that we got them!' my voice was shaky beacuse of the anticipation. 

James swiftly undid the button on my pants and pulled the zipper down. I was impressed that he could do all this with one hand. We never did anything in the car before, I was nervous and eager for the new experience at the same time. As James was focussing on the road he slid his hand inside my black lace panties. His fingers found their way down and started to please me.

I grabbed his leg and squeezed his thigh as I threw my head back on the seat. 'Do you like that baby?' he asked as he slid two of his fingers inside of me. 'Hmhm' the sounds of pleasure were the only thing I could spurt out as I nodded my head. Because of this new experience I was so much more aroused 'oh James ....f-fuck'. His fingers were thrusting inside of me at a steady pace and he added his thumb on my clit to get me closer to the edge.

I was getting closer and closer to my release with every thrust of his fingers. 'Oh god....James oh fuck.. I am so close' I gripped his thigh harder earning a groan from him. I felt the sudden wave of emptieness as James pulled his fingers out of me. I looked at him sending a deathglare towards his hazel eyes. 

I slid my own hand down my panties to finish myself off, but James harshly grabbed my wrist. 'Babe... daddy doesn't want you to touch yourself you know that!' he said looking at me innocently. I rolled my eyes and desperately cleched my thighs together to get any type of friction.