Chapter 10 [Whoa Wait What]

Kamryn's POV

"Harry, I love you I really do. With everything in me" Dianne started to cry. I ran up behind her and hugged her.

"But, if this" She pointed to her face. "Is going to continue. I don't think we could continue this." Dianne bagged herself into my hug. We sat down on the bed and Zayn took me into a hug. Harry let out a sigh. Then he just walked out the room.

'What the fuck?' Now Dianne was sobbing. Zayn and I looked at Dianne. "H-h-he d-d-doesnt l-l-love m-m-me," she sobbed harder. I rubbed circles on her back trying to calm her down. Zayn let out a sigh. "I'm going to talk to Harry," Zayn whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and Zayn left the room.

Zayn P.O.V

I walked out of Dianne's and Kamryn's room and went in mine and Harry's. I swiped the card and the door unlocked. There was Harry on his bed; texting away on his phone.

I walked up to him and hit him on the back of the head. "Ow, what was that for Zayn?" Harry snapped. He rubbed the back of his head. "That was bein a fucking prick," I snapped. Then I slapped him across the face. Not too hard though. "And that was slapping her and breaking her heart."

"What was I suppose to do when we were on tour. I missed her Zayn," Harry said.

"Well you have a bad way of showing it."

"Look I'm sorry okay."

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me."

Harry let out a sigh and headed to Dianne's and Kamryn's hotel room. The door was still wide open.

Dianne P.O.V.

Harry came in the room. Kamryn held me closely. "What are you doing here?" Kamryn spatted.

"Can I talk to Dianne alone?" Harry asked.

Kamryn looked at me and I nodded. Kamryn let out a sigh and left the room making sure to close the door. I stayed seated and avoided eye contact with the devil in front of me.

"Dianne please look at me," Harry pleaded.

I slowly looked at him. "What?!" I spat.

Harry let out a sigh. He sat right next to me. Like really close. I moved away from him. "Babe, dont be like that," Harry groaned.

"What d-" was all I can get out before Harry smashed our lips together. I felt the same explosion the first time we kissed. Our lips.moved in sync for a minutes and then he pulled away.

Harry P.O.V

I smirked. I knew I had her wrapped around my fingers. She smiled. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I lied. "I'll be right back I need to use the restroom." With that said I got up and did my business. Once I was done I washed my hands and left the bathroom. When I got out Dianne had my phone in her hand. Shit.

Dianne P.O.V.

When Harry went into the bathroom; I heard a vibration. It was Harrys phone. I looked at it and saw he had a text. I unlocked it and read the text. It was from Taylor Swift. It said:

'That New Years Kiss was amazing. So when are you going to leave your clingy girlfriend and tell the public that Haylor is real?'

That broke me here and now. I heard Harry come out of the bathroom. "That New Years Kiss was amazing. So when are you going to leave your clingy girlfriend and tell the public that Haylor is real?" I read the text out loud.

"Dianne lis-" he started but I cut him off.

"No you listen here Harry! I was going to forgive about the blonde bimbo but you obviously love swapping saliva with Taylor Swift I guess you were lying about everytime you said you lived me."

"Dianne listen to me."

"Fuck Harry, I dont want to hear your fucking excuses. You li-" All of a sudden there was a pain on my already bruised cheek.

"FUCK YOU DIANNE. ALL YOU EVERY DO IS CLING ON TO ME LIKE YOU FUCKING OWN ME. WELL NEWS FLASH YOU WERE JUST A TOY. YOU WERE SO INNOCENT, THAT IS WHY I EASILY GOT YOU. YOU ARE TO PURE FOR ME. I NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL KEEP UP WITH ME LIKE TAYLOR. I SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND INSTEAD OF A FUCKING KID."

Kamryn P.O.V.

I went into Zayns hotel room. He was there on his iPhone playing a game. "Hey Zaynie," I said.

"Hey Kam," he replied. He put his cellphone done and opened his arms. I smiled and embraced him. We finally released each other. "So Harry went to talk to Dianne?" he asked.

I let out a shaky sigh. "Yeah."

"Dont worry babe. They will work out."

I nodded. "So boyfriend when is our first date?"

"BOYFRIEND?!"

A/N: Hey guys this is Donavon's whore. Dianne. I updated the chapter. I hope you guys liked it. Shit just got really. What will Dianne do next? Who was that peraon that heard them??? Lol. I am such a tease :) Hey but I love you fudgers.

Hoped you enjoyed it.