Chapter 4 [A Thousand Years]

Niall's POV

I was woken up when my phone started ringing in my ear. I reached over Jonny and grabbed it. I cuddled the phone and saw it was Kamryn calling me and answered. "Dude why are you calling me"

"Niall come to the other side of the plane. Please" I hung up. I eased Jonny off of me and walked over to where Kamryn was. "Sup kiddo" I said sitting next to him. "Is there really something that wrong with me? I mean like really"

I looked at him weird. "What do you mean"

"Oh C'mon, i've never dated anyone. I've been rejected 27 freaking times. I've never even had my first kiss. I fail at life"

I hate it when Kamryn gets like this. He starts putting himself down harshly. Liam absolutely loathes seeing his baby brother like this. I'm glad he's sleep. Jonny came over and talked to Kamryn. I couldn't hear what they were saying because they were so quiet. After a little while Jonny went and laid back down.

"Kamryn, don't talk down on yourself like that" Liam said from the side of Kamryn. "No, can I talk to Kamryn" Liam asked I nodded and went back to tangle myself with Jonny.

Liam's POV

"Why would you talk about yourself like that" I asked. He looked down and huffed. "Kamryn, it wasn't rhetorical. Answer me" I said hugging him.

"Liam, Its like I've been alone for 1000 Years. Its just I have no one. And its starting to get to me. Is there really something that wrong with me"

Liam pulled me into a tight hug. "Kamryn, there's nothing wrong with who you are" He that was a Jessie J lyric. Kamryn your brother is being serious.

Liam was about to say something but his phone started ringing.

"Hello.....Hey Danie" SEE WHAT I MEAN!! I got up and walked away. I didn't get so far became I felt arms grab my waist. "Liam stop it!" I yelled at him. He turned me around and to my surprise it was Zayn. He didn't say anything only leaned into my face and connected out lips.

Enjoy!?? Ofcourse you did. SO. Our Zaynie deleted his Twitter. :( The Weed and Cheating rumors better stop! And the hate on Perrie. Lets try to get our Zaynie back :)