Character Info

(Y/N) (L/N)= your name, last name

Description

Age: you are in a 17 year old body; but you're technically around 2000 years old

height: 5'3 because i like that height or your height

hair, eye, facial shape, skin color, etc:

she looks like your beautiful self. If you don't think you're beautiful, go look in the mirror and beat the shit out of your insecurity because you are. (beautiful. not insecure. although i am. ah shit. time to beat my insecurity away...)

History:

You were in an abusive household for most of your childhood. When you were 16, you were rescued by the police, but your body had become weak and prone to sickness. You were constantly in and out of hospitals.

At 21, you seemed to be past your struggle but then god had to fuck with you. You got cancer and was terminally ill.  At 24, you were in the hospital, getting chemotherapy and crying at the latest manga chapter of Boku no Hero Academia (My hero academia) when you were suddenly plucked out of existence and offered to become God's Warrior which let you have a healthy body and explore worlds. You accepted.

Thousands of years later, you really hate her job. You constantly do pick up the slack that god doesn't do. When you agitate god, he sends her off to another world and accidentally dumps you into the world of Boku no Hero Academia.

God's Warrior:

A glorified term for picking up god's paperwork and shit that he doesn't want to do. Since he can't interfere with the worlds he created, he has his warriors go into the world and help.

Unfortunately for him, you are accident prone and tend to mess up the worlds. But you get the story to the end! That makes up for all the mistakes you've done, right?

Abilities/ quirk

You have your Warrior abilities. This means that you are basically immortal. Your body comes back to life no matter what happens. (icky, right?) You have angel wings. You can control fire, ice, light, weather, compulsion, memory wiping, etc. Basically you're an op angel.

The quirk you threatened god for... I mean, the one that god gifted you is replication. You can replicate any quirk you've seen and keep it. Basically it's All for One without stealing people's quirk.

Shippings:

the shippings will be mainly with men but there will be fluff moments with the girls.

This story will have shipping mainly with the students. There will be some moments with the teachers. Remember you are a few thousand years old so stfu about age difference. Excuse my french. Anyway, I am planning on making this a harem book but plans can change so it's not permanent.

Author's note:

honestly, this book won't be that great. It's going to have a lot of craziness and confusion. And it will not be edited. *gasp* the horror.

there will not be any nsfw moments. I do not enjoy writing them. keep the sex jokes to a mimimum and no racist comments, hate for Bakugo, and demeaning slurs. I will yeet you and your comment out so fast all you see is air.

oh well, enjoy.