Chapter 11 (eddies bday 2)

Author's POV
Gaege took of Eddie's blindfold, and everyone yelled "Surprise!"

Eddie's POV
"Surprise!" All yelled. I didn't say anything, instead I just bursted into tears. "T-Thank y-you guys." I stuttered. I opened my arms for a group hug.

"Alright, fuck being emotional! Let's do this!" I yelled. We all laughed, removing ourselves from the hug.

2 hours later

It's been 2 hours since we started drinking and doing other shit. I wasn't drunk like I normally would be, that's because I'm not feeling it. The others were fighting in the pool. Grant was also sober, I guess. "Hey man, you alright?" Grant wondered. "Yeah. Just overthinking." I replied. "About?" He asked. "I meant what I was talking about last night. I want to marry Gaege, but it seems to early. What should I do?" I asked. "If you think it's to early, then it's to early. You shouldn't force yourself to do something when you know it's not time, and when your not ready. Look, you guys are in love, and you both feel the same way. So, take time to really think about what your doing. You want to propose, go ahead." Grant said. "Thanks, I needed that." I said.

Author's POV

As Grant went to go get drunk with the others, Eddie continued to overthink. He knew what he wanted.

Gaege ran out of the pool, pushing Eddie to go inside. "Pendejo! Stop!" He exclaimed. "pLeAsE *hic* bAbe" Drunk Gaege said.

Gaege's POV
I managed to push him inside. I began laughing my ass off. "HAHAHAHAH LITTLE *hic* BITCH" I said. The other boys started laughing, as well. I was laughing way to much, I hadn't realized Eddie wasn't in the pool anymore. "Watch out, mate!" Mully said. I was confused. I was about to ask, when I was pushed in the pool. "Take that, little bitch!" Eddie mocked. "Get in here, baby!" I said. Everyone had jumped it, Eddie pinned me to the corner of the pool.

(smut i guess-)
"Hi." He said, biting, and sucking on my neck.

"Fuckkkk meee." I moaned.

"Still horny?"

"Fuck off. :,)"

Eddie's POV

I am SO horny.

"Baby, i'm so fucking horny. I need you to dominate."  I moaned.

"Are you ok?!" Gaege giggled.

(sex talk right here •-•)

"No, I'm serious. I want you to destroy me right now. I want you to bruise my insides. I want to be able to grip the bed sheets, while your holding my hand. Please, finger me."  I responded.

We crashed our lips together, he gripped my ass, causing me to moan. Entering his tongue. I felt his hand enter my boxers. "Ayo! Can you not cum in my pool?" Mully said. "We'll do this later, Babe." Gaege said.

Author's POV

The boys eventually got very drunk. Music blasting. Candy everywhere. The concrete is wet. Everyone enjoyed the party. Eddie went to post something, when he saw a text from Gabby.

G: Hello, Eddie. Happy birthday.

E: Thank you, Gab.

G: How are you and the boys?

E: Better then usual. How are you?

G: Good as well.

E: I'll talk to you later, I guess. It was nice talking to you.

Eddie set his phone down. Not even thinking about her.

"Thank you *hic* guys. Hehehehe *hic* I love you." Eddie was drunk as hell.

After all, Eddie has had it rough. So has Gaege. Having each other made EVERYTHING better. Sex, cuddling, showering together, holding hands, kissing, aren't even the main things about the relationship. Just loving, and being there for each other, meant more then anything.

But good lord, sex is they're favorite thing.

Eddie knew what he wanted. Gaege also wanted to propose. They both knew it was way to early. But Eddie had a plan already.

Eddie's POV

Best birthday ever.

I even got birthday sex 😏