Chapter 1

Gaege's POV

Today the boys decided to post a video, as I join the discord call the only one there was Eddie. "Aye what's up, Juicy!" Eddie said sounding excited, he's so cute, just hearing him talk brought butterflies to my stomach. "Hello, Eddie!" I said. Eddie was the only one I wanted, he's such a wonderful person. But I don't have any chances with him. A couple minutes have passed and finally everyone joined.

Mully has joined

JoshDub has joined

Your Narrator has joined

"Alright boy's, ready to record?" Mully said. "Yes!" everyone said but me. All I was thinking about was Eddie, seeing his soft smile made me so happy, "Juicy, what are you smiling at?" Narrator asked, "Oh um, nothing I'm just looking at Instagram" I said looking at Eddie, he had a small smirk on his face. After recording Eddie called me, "Hey Gaege, wanna hang out?" I was pretty excited, but I was feeling so nervous. "Yea, sure." I said, "Alright see you in a bit." he said hanging up. I got up, I hooked my headsets on the hook, and got into the shower.

15 minutes have passed and I finally got out of the shower, I put on a grey shirt, and black jeans. I went downstairs to the living room and waited for him. 30 minutes have passed and I got a text from Eddie.

- Texts between Gaege and Eddie. -

Eddie: Hey, sorry It's taking so long.

Me: It's alright Eddie, take your time.

Eddie: Thanks

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I know I should text Grant. But I couldn't tell anyone yet. I went back to my room and I edited for a while. I got some food, and continued to edit. It's been a couple hours, and I never stopped thinking of Eddie.

It was 4:30 in the afternoon, I was just watching YouTube when Mully texted me.

Friday 4:30

Mully: Hey, Juicy. I was wondering If you wanted to hang out with the boys tomorrow, after recording another video?

Me: Sounds good.

Mully: Alright see ya.

I was about to take my shoes off until I heard someone knock on my door. It must be Eddie. I quickly walked to my door and opened it. "Hi Gaege." Eddie looked upset. His eyes were red. "Hey are you ok?" I asked him. He just looked into my eyes and started crying. I gave him a hug and he began hugging me as well.

I pulled away from the hug and put my arm around him. "Cmon, let's go inside." I whispered to him. I closed the door behind me and we walked over to my couch. "Hey what happened?" I rubbed his back as he tried calming down. "Um, I had to put Visco down." He replied. "Shit man, I'm so sorry."
"Visco was already getting old and he was very sick so it wasn't that much of a surprise. Shit still hurts though." Eddie said.

"Do you need anything? Like water?" I asked. "Just another hug." Eddie said fidgeting with his fingers. I gave him another hug "I'm sorry." I whispered. He just held onto me tighter. He pulled away and wiped his tears. Eddie then chuckled softly.

"Do you want to eat anything? I asked him. "Sure. We should make something." Eddie replied.

We started looking for things to make, and after 10 minutes of disagreeing, we finally found something to make.

We made a quick trip to the store and bought all ingredients. As I was putting the ingredients in, Eddie climbs into the cart and sits there. I laugh and continue putting the stuff in.

We went to checkout and the worker at the cashier register looked at us weird. We payed for everything and we drove back to my place.