The Sleepover Pt 2 of Ms joke

This is the second part of the previous chapter Ms joke and it will pretty much start where the other chapter left off.

Aizawa: *After I put our school stuff in the back of my car, I opened the passenger door for Kaden before I got in the driver's side and started the car up.* So how are you?

Kaden: Oh, thanks *I smiled as I get into the car* I'm good just glad school is over and I'm really excited to meet your cats.

Aizawa: Well we're here now...

Kaden: *I happily get out of the car, excited to see the cats* Sorry I'm being annoying right now.

Aizawa: *I turn to him in shock* You're not being annoying, you're adorable.

Kaden: O-okay *Clearly blushing*

Aizawa: Be prepared when I open the door

Kaden: Um okie

Aizawa: *I open the door to my house* 1...2...3.... *A stampede of paws and meows can be heard*

Kaden: *I peeked around Aizawa as I walked in the door and as I saw all of the cats my face lit up in joy, I leaned down to pet one* Ahhhhh they are so cute, I love them already.

Aizawa: *chuckles* So adorable.. *leans down to pet Kai and Cho*

Kaden: Aww well I'm glad and I love all of them.

Aizawa: Do you want to help me feed them?

Kaden: YES! sorry I went overboard *I said as I laugh nervously*

Aizawa: He's so adorable *I say whispering under my breath while blushing as I grabbed the cat food*

Kaden: *I take the food and evenly distributed it to each bowl*

Aizawa * I smile as I watch my kitten feed the cats*

Kaden: *I looked up at Aizawa to see him smiling at me* You're so adorable

Aizawa: No you are the adorable one here kitten~

Kaden: I'm really not though *I was blushing hardcore now*

Aizawa: *Grabs your hand and walks towards the living room*

Kaden: I uh um okay then *I stuttered*

Aizawa: *I laughed at his reaction and looked behind me to see kai and eichi following us curiously*

Kaden: Uh so like what are we doing?

Aizawa: *I was caught off guard* I uh don't actually know

Kaden: Alrighty then

Aizawa: *I suddenly got really nervous*

Kaden: Hey, are you okay? You got really tense.

Aizawa: C-can w-we cuddle? *Kai jumps onto my lap*

Kaden: Of course we can

Aizawa: Do you want to watch a movie? *I pet kai who was meowing from the lack of attention*

Kaden: Sure, what movie do you want to watch?

Aizawa: Uh, what about spirited away?

Kaden: *I smiled* That sounds good

Aizawa: Okay perfect *I grabbed my sleeping bag and turned the movie on*

Kaden: *I leaned my head on Aizawa's shoulder and turned to look at the tv*

Aizawa: *I blushed and put my arm around Kaden*

Kaden: *I looked over at Aizawa, admiring just how perfect he was* I like this movie a lot.