Cats. (Short filler chapter)

Info-

Kaden's quirk is Slowing Time.

In this chapter, Kaden goes to the teacher lounge to ask Aizawa a question and he is let in by the present mic who leads him over to Aizawa's desk where he is watching cat videos and scares him.

Kaden: *I knocked on the teachers' lounge door hoping that Aizawa was in so I could ask him a question about extending my quirk abilities*

Present Mic: *Sho and I were the only ones in the teacher lounge when I heard a knock on the door which must be a student, I have no idea what Sho is doing he's just at his desk.* Shouta?

Aizawa: Hmm? *I hummed in response to Hizashi, more focused on the screen in front of me than anything else.*

Present Mic: There's a student at the door, are you busy or can I let them in?

Aizawa: *I actually looked up this time* Let them in, I'm not doing anything really important.

Present Mic: *I got up and walked over to the door opening it to find Kaden being the student.* Oh hey Lil' listener! It's just me and Sho in here right now.

Kaden: Um thanks, I was here for Aizawa sensei anyways.

Present Mic: *I chuckled* He said he's not busy but he didn't tell me what he's working on. You can go over there and check if you wish to, I have some paperwork I need to do.

(Aizawa has completely focused on the computer again, not paying any attention to mic and kadens conversation)

(Present Mic went back to his desk and actually pulled paperwork out)

Kaden: *I stood there awkwardly not really knowing what to do before I sighed and decided to go to shouta* Uh Hey aizawa sensei?

Aizawa: Pfff- Oh geez you scared me problem child.

Kaden: Scared you? Are you alright aizawa sensei? You usually aren't caught off guard. *I said maintaining a student front just incase someone else came in*

Aizawa: What? Oh yes I'm fine. *I discreetly exited out of the cat video and onto my notes from the class*

Kaden: *I noticed shouta glance hesitantly at me* What did you just do? You know I won't judge you for whatever you were doing.

Aizawa: ..... Ok just don't tell hizashi , I was watching cat videos....

Kaden: Wait really?

Aizawa: Uh yeah.. *I to my horror noticed I was blushing*