ANOTHER UPDATE

You are likely wondering what happened? Life got in the way.

Yes. I am going to finish this freaking story. Yes. YOU will be able to read it. One way or another.

BUT I am working on completing other worlds first. I have met a couple collaborators who are going to help me make this story the real deal, with more realistic battles and fighting and survival situations. 

I just published a new book to amazon called FINDING HER LUCK. Which was also here on wattpadd. I had an idea to finish out that world and am trying to do that before I come back to other worlds.  

But this has been set to the side for a couple months, (okay almost a years now) so that I can do it right.

Also:

If you like my work and have been reading it I have some big questions for you. Wattpad has changed a bit with all the advertising. And I don't know if I should keep posting here or move to my own website or even a patreon style website. But you all are important to me. Please sign up for my newsletter in the links of my profile and follow me on other social media if you can so that we can connect. If you sign up check your spam folder - google doesn't like mail chimp. I will be sending out a new update soon. Goals: I want to keep posting free content where readers can find me. Are you still here? I want to post exclusive paid-for (low cost) subscription content for readers interested in reading along with books and who want more interaction -before books are published. Readers are more important than moolah. But moolah is nice. We need to talk!

I need your feedback. Let me know your thoughts. You will help me take my next steps because you have been with me from the beginning.

XOXO

Isoellen.