˜"*°•. 17 .•°*"˜

___________________
Explanation 2
˜"*°•.🍃.•°*"˜
___________________

My Pov

After Xian helped me pack he had left to see if he had everything he needed for his dorm.

"So What will you do now that All For One is locked up?" Rainbow asks "Mmm...I don't really know...maybe I can finally be free of these nightmares.." I answer back as I put my jacket on. "That would be a huge weight lifted off of you" Freddy said. "That's to good to be true but it would be good.." I said "Where are you going?" "I'm going to do a favor" "Oh alright want us to go with?" Panpan questions. "Yea sure."

With that they vanish in thin air. I open the window and fly out to the ground bringing my wings back in and begin my walk. As I walk a shining reflection catches my eye I look to the side and see a small antique store my eye spot a glass sculpt of a flower vase the vase is a see--through glass the stems of the flowers are green with the flower a pink. And something else. I go inside and pick up both items and walk to the cashier.

"Excuse me sir how much is this?" I asked "Those are rare antiques that will be 1,500$" I pay for the items and grab the bag walking out of the store continuing to my destination. Once I reach I recall the address was 266718 and with that I knock on the door.

Few shuffles were heard on the other side and opened to see my green haired floof acquaintance Izuku. "E-Erm! Kj w-what are you doing here?" He stumbled upon his words he also seemed to have a minimum sized blush but I just excused it as a small sickness. "Oh sorry to come without any warning nor call I didn't have your number so I asked Xian also for where you lived if that's not creepy nor weird.." I mumbled the last part. "N-No not at all! W-What did you need..?" "I wanted to talk to your mom if that's okay with you.." "Yea..s-sure" He stepped aside opening the door for me to come in as I did so.

"Excuse me real quick I'll go get her" he did so with coming out with her. "Hello dear im Inko Mrs Midoriya" she introduced herself. "Kj but in other call me Jewlekca Kaidence" both of there eyes seemed to widen at the moment I had said that. "Y-Your the.." She trailed off on her sentence. "Lost child of the 4th and 5th heros whod passed yes" I finish she motions for me to sit down. I do so as she takes a seat next to me. "W-What brings you here..?" Well I'm one of Izuku's classmates in UA I stopped by to say something." "B-Before you do that its not appropriate question at the time but when were you found..?" She asked "Oh well I wasn't found I escaped...But I guess now that All For One is in jail its alright for me to be free and honest about myself..." I take a deep breath as I exhale "No dear its okay you dont have to if it makes you uncomfortable or if you dont want to." She said with a genuine smile. "I'm fine with it...the day my parents died I was kidnapped by All For One he erased my memories telling me my parents abandoned me and didn't want me since I was quirkless..." Izuku and inko gave a sad look my way. "I was never found since I was hidden to well I grew up with villains I learned to be one...I was tested on like a guinea pig many time giving me these horns, tails, this halo and some other sides. Izuku.." "Y-Yes..?" "Do you wonder what my quirk really is..?" He nods with sweat coming down as hes nervous. "To be truthful my quirk is like All For One's but I don't steal quirks I Absorb them, copy them.." There eyes were widened now. "I haven't copied many though some I was forced to..but I had escaped that hell hole of lies and that day a robbery broke out.." Inko was now on edge. "It was the first good thing I had ever done like that risking my life for others it....felt...different it felt...good" Inko now was on the edge of tears. And Izuku finally figured why I was here. "I came to tell its bit to big of a-" I was emerged in an embrace a warm one at that..I also felt wetness on my shoulder was she...crying? "Thank you...Thank you so much if you didn't save me I wouldnt be able to care for now my Izuku.." I hugged back as Izuku looked at me with a smile with on the verge of tears. He had mouthed "Thank you" to me as I nod. She lets go of me and smiles. "Oh and Izuku.." "Hmm?" He cheekly smiled. "You know I'm related to Xain?" I tilt me head to the side. "His face was flushed from the look on my face and embarrassment. "Truth after I was kidnapped my mom birthed Xian and then parents deceased he was adopted I later found out and told him thats why we have been closer then usual" They were at a loss of words they couldn't even begin where to think how, who, why, or anything. "O-one question why do you cover your eyes..?" Izuku asked. "Well I very much dislike them they remind me of the past I once had..im also blind in my right eye.." I hold a hand over my blindfold while my head faces down. "I-Im sure there beautiful you just think there not since it reminds you the bad times you have had with it.." Izuku says I look up wit my head tilted. "B-But its okay if you dont wanna show them its understandable or if you dont like them!!" He shouted face red as a cherry. I take my blindfold off revealing my eyes. "Strange I-" "No...there beautifully unique.." The say at the same time. "I- Thanks..." I mumble "Oh would you like to join us for dinner?" Inko asked. "You sure I'm not a bother?" "No not at all" she smiles. Oh I almost forgot...here" I handed her the glass sculpted flower vase I had bought. "O-Oh my you didn't have to get this for me." She gives me a nervous smile. "Its no problem"

After that Inko was washing the dishes after she insisted she did it when I told her id do them. I was standing on the other side of the door frame outside ready to leave and Izuku about to close the door. "Thank you Kj.." He smiled "Here.." The other item I had bought was an All Might figure but a limited edition it was glass all colors the entire thing was glass. He couldn't even speak a word. "Cya at School-" I was emerged in a hug from behind by Izuku? "Uh-" "Thank you..." He had said and let go "Erm..sorry b-but how much was this..?" He mumbled and slowing looked up from the ground. "1,500" I answer bluntly. "W-What?! That much!?" I nod. "Cya Zuku" and with that I walked back home to a surprise his heart melted when he heard the nickname I gave him "Zuku.." It echoed in his mind as he stood there red face and unable to speak when he was about to I was gone..

______________________________________________________________

I had just started public school again T.T I'm in a school where the middle School and high school is combined Why.....T^T

______________________________________________________________