7

"Life is repeating itself"

 She goes to bed in hopes that when she wakes up, all the pain will be gone. The black bags under her eyes will have magically disappeared. Her stomach won't feel like it's eating itself from the inside out. That she won't see stars every time she stands up. The feeling of emptiness will have left her body. But when she wakes up, the pain is still there.

 "Life is repeating itself"

********

The door was flocked with students, and it was most likely more secure than UA's security at this rate.  "Why the heck are you all here?!" Uraraka spazzed, all of class 1A's heads turning to the doorway. Great, everyone was watching them now. Bakugo was standing at the front, being right at the door, Hanako being a few steps behind him.

Hanako walked towards the door, her back-pack slung over her right shoulder as she looked at the people judgingly.  "Do you students have some business with our class?" Iida asked, and Hanako had the exact same question in mind, which was one she wanted answered.

"So this is class 1A, I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass." A purple headed boy said, pushing to the front of the crowd. Bakugo growled slightly at his accusation, especially seeing as the ash blond was stood face to face with the purple haired boy. "Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or is it just you?" The boy asked again.

"I see, how sad to come here just to find a bunch of egomaniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track, such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around-" Hanako chose to ignore his monologue, internal insecurities were something she had, but preferred not to listen to; plus, she had betting things to be thinking about. "Consider this a declaration of war." he finished, Bakugo walking out the moment the purple haired boy finished, pushing his way through.

"HEY YOU! I'M FROM CLASS 1B NEXT DOOR TO YOU! WE CAME TO SEE IF THAT WAS TRUE! BUT YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF BRATS WHO THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US! TALK ALL YOU WANT IT'LL JUST BE MORE EMBARRASSING WHEN YOU'RE KOed! DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!" Another boy yelled.

"I know this isn't the time, but you, with the purple hair, you look like a troll doll. That's all I have to say, have a nice day." Hanako smiled as she walked through the group of people that were once blocking the door. 

Most were staring at her with a look of disbelief, and some were amused. Hanako would never care unless they were negative, and so she added some pep into her step as she prayed that she wouldn't be late to work (again), oblivious to the eyes that read 'what the fuck' that just followed her until she was no longer in their sight.

********

The past two weeks had been rather stressful, but also reliving in a way. Her mother had proved to Hanako that the incident was a one time thing, and nothing of the sort occurred again; though of course everything was back to 'normal'. Not only this, Hanako had been unbelievably busy. 

Never in Hanako's life had she trained outside of school, and so now that it  was best to do such, she decided to do so. But, for a girl that not only went to school for 8 hours and 30 minutes per day, plus 6 hours every day after school, she doesn't exactly have free time. Unless she woke up early.

That would mean that she would get the equivalent of four hours sleep, but hey, what else could she do?

(Probably work out on her days off but whatever)

Anyways, she saw a drastic change with not only her physical strength, but her quirk's strength. It was rather surprising considering that she was alone either in a gym or in a park. She proved that people don't need the fanciest things to be successful.