TWO

Ada didn't like Nevarro.

She'd been raised in a planet with a temperate climate that had allowed her to live comfortably, simply having to change into short sleeved shirts when the weather became too hot for her usual attire. Drastic changes in temperature were one of her pet peeves: she had hated the snowy lands and cold winds of Gigor, and she was now cursing to herself about the hot air surrounding Nevarro, that probably had its origin on the many volcanoes coating the surface of the planet.

Sweat dripped down her forehead as she took a bite of the strange looking pastry she had bought from a Twi'lek merchant, her blue eyes scanning her surroundings as she leaned against a wall. A group of Jawas was angrily discussing something a few feet ahead of her and, even if she couldn't understand a word, Ada had been entertained by them for a few minutes. However, her mind soon returned to the task at hand. It had taken her quite a while to find the Imperial facility she had heard about in Gigor, and she had to give it to whoever was in charge: they had picked a good spot to do their activities in, right under everyone's nose. It didn't help that the building was pretty much sealed shut, save for a door that only opened after a droid sentinel with a camera came out of a hole in the wall to investigate. 

That door would never open for her, and Ada knew better than to try such a bold entrance.

Dusting her hands off on her pants, the blonde pushed herself away from the wall, quickly looking around to make sure no one was watching her. The streets were crowded that day, for some reason that Ada hadn't managed to figure out, but she was thankful for it, seeing as it would allow her to blend in with the crowd a lot more easily. Ada pulled the bandana around her neck until it covered her face, up to her nose, before she ducked into the street where the damned door she was determined to go past was located. There wasn't much she could do without alerting the stormtroopers inside and having every soldier in the building on her tail in seconds.

Footsteps echoed behind her, and Ada moved away from the door, her gaze instantly landing on the stranger coming in her direction. Her features became puzzled as she noticed the disruptor sniper rifle and the beskar armor the man wore, and she instantly recognized the typical Mandalorian design she had heard her uncle Jakob talk about so many times. Perhaps she had even snuck into his room to take a look at his old armor when she was twelve, but that didn't matter at the moment, not when the stranger came to a stop a few feet in front of her, leaving her stuck between him and the door. Ada's hand moved closer to the blaster at her hip as soon as she noticed the man's hand hovering above his own weapon as well, both individuals remaining in silence. 

The slight movement of the Mandalorian's helmet told her what she needed to know, "You want to go in there too, don't you?" though no words came from the man, he shifted his head to look in her direction, and Ada could only assume she had gotten his attention, "I've been trying to figure out how to get in for the last few days. There's no way to go in without alerting anyone."