I only see you

Aria (ri)
Today was me and Aakil's day to just hang out and I was so pressed changed my outfit and took a shower because I had went to the gym with Clover and Promise this morning as a tea day I finished getting ready and took some pictures for ig.

Aria (ri) Today was me and Aakil's day to just hang out and I was so pressed changed my outfit and took a shower because I had went to the gym with Clover and Promise this morning as a tea day I finished getting ready and took some pictures for ig

@amazing.aria : oh I'm a beautiful wreck a colorful mess but I'm funny

I heard the horn beep outside so I ran out and hopped in the car.
"Hey baby daddy"I kissed him
"wassup"he deepened the kiss
Then he pulled off to the movies.
We got out and stuffed the snacks he brought into Louis Vuitton bag and walked up to the door he brought the tickets and our pizza and ices.

The movie we are seeing is some new 
X-men movie about a new generation or something. Once he sat down I put the cover on us and started eating and by the time the movie was over everyone was clapping I had to drop off some shoes to Clover that she pre ordered from my job.

Today she was helping her mom today with her little cousins and she couldn't come out the house so I dropped them off on her porch then FaceTimed her to come get them she said ok and I hung up and got back in the car.

She got them and blew a kiss and we pulled off we went to get dinner and then he dropped me off because he had an emergency at the trap.

I love you ❤️ Aakil
Sent