begging

2 days later

I woke up for school since it was Monday and did my regular shabam got dressed and walked to the bus stop.

@4leaf_clover : Im a bad bitch no comparison here

I got on the bus and headed to school I picked up a lemonade from the school store and was headed to my locker when

❤️Other 1/2❤️

I declined the call and continued walking. Ever since the party I I haven't talked to her and have been sleeping horribly I called her no answer other then when I asked her to pick me up and she sent Snow we haven't had any communication. I walked to fist period and did my work same for the other 2 periods. I walked to lunch with Promise who is actually pretty cool and sat down with my head down. Once the lunch bell rung I stood up but felt my hair being pulled and I was pulled back I then saw Aria and Januece fighting and promise fixing my hair. I walked over when I saw this girl pull Arias arm and then started fighting her.

We were pulled apart and was now in handcuffs in the office apparently the girl I was fighting slipped and hit her head and Januece said I stomped on her either way we were getting suspended. They asked who to call and Aria called Aakil and he picked us up. To my surprise SNOW was once again in the car. The ride was silver until Aria called my name and I started crying. "You of all people know I have separation anxiety and you leave me for three days and nor call text or anything" snow tries to run my back and say chill and I hop out the car because we had pulled up.