Chapter 3

FOUR YEARS LATER.

~Amber~

Today on my sixteenth birthday, I have to come to understand that twelve other personas are living inside me. They each have alternate interests, temperaments, and gifts. They are as follows.

Daisy can hear people's thoughts and can project her thoughts into them while convincing them it is their own. She is a pacifist also a vegan, likes to play the guitar, loves to the beach.

Emma sees and senses Auras. This has allowed her to identify murderers and murder weapons not to mention she managed to find the murder victims' corpses. She is vegetarian, loves snow, plays the flute, if she finds a corpse she will spend at least a day or two eating little to less food.

Elise can move things with her mind, she previously needs to look at the object and focus. Now she can move things by looking at them or not. She can even move objects if she can remember where the object is. She is omnivorous, plays the violin, hates shopping.

Elsa has the ability of hypnotic suggestions she first had to touch the person to convince them, now she can make anyone do anything even over the phone. She is learning to be vegan but has failed terribly. Our neighbor has a motorcycle that she often borrows for joyrides and she loves mystery novels.

Elizabeth can find people by acquiring an object that belonged to the missing person, now she can find them if she sees a photograph and she knows the person nothing of the person is required. She is also vegetarian, she likes to paint, and she loves the beach even when it is cold.

Selene can see ghosts; she has learned to help them by traveling to the world of spirits. She enjoys drawing and likes Thai and Japanese food mostly. She has seen a lot of stuff in the ghost world that made her mature a lot faster than any of the others did.

Andrea can astral project herself anywhere while she sleeps and has even learned to astral project herself to time travel to the past. She can go a few hours back or a few days back. She used it to spy on Mom's new boyfriend. She even figured out how to fit into people's dreams and access their memories. She loves Pizza and lasagna, enjoys karate movies, singing in the bathroom, and doodling.

Maria can see everyone's dark fantasy. It was frightening at first but now she has learned to block it and also if necessary project it back to the owner of the nightmare or anyone else if she wants to. She is introverted; she loves everything chocolate; she spends her free time in the comic bookstore engrossed in the manga, marvel, dc you name the comic she has read it. She hates it when the diner puts pickles in her burger.

Nancy can make you see or feel whatever she wants. She even managed to dupe a police officer so dad wouldn't get a speeding ticket. She is fluent in seven languages, loves to learn new recipes. Hates rock music.

Alice can make people forget anything she wants them to. Thankfully, she never used it on mom and dad. She is efficient in sign language, introverted, spends her spare time painting. Loves Indian food, she can't cook to save her life.

Francesca can see through the eyes of anyone she wants and track them down, she says when she enters the mind of whoever it is, she can choose to go towards the person or not. If she chooses to approach him or her, she feels a force tugging her to go in a certain direction, she calls it magnetic attraction. If she is careful when she enters someone's mind, she can slip into the unknown like a bodysuit to get a feel of him or her, before she makes him or her do something. It is rudimentary; she makes him or her call someone or makes him or her doubt his or her decision, because of Ford and certain annoying people she has learned to sense people who makes her feel uncomfortable approaching her and how to get away from them safely, she called it the repulsion. She will eat anything mom makes for her if there are French fries or hushpuppies. She hates politics, and best of all like the rest of us she hates Ford and the FBI.