38.

Jennie was at work again, as she was in her office.

She called Jisoo earlier to tell her she wouldn't be returning home that night, as the work that was piled up was too much to finish that quick.

She was so busy that she never even bothered checking the emails.

Most of the staff were home itself, as it was almost 11 p.m.

The only people there was the night security, a few night shift staff and a few security officers.

She was so engrossed in work that she had skipped dinner, and relied only on coffee the whole time.

It may feel as if it's a weird habit to most, but to those in business it's a norm.

An unhealthy one, but it was the reality of it.

Staying awake and finishing work was the only way you could survive without collapsing.

The main thing Jennie is proud of about her company is that they had never ever, used black money nor taken loans from loan sharks.

They never went to different means to achieve success, and earned it the right way.

Back in Cardiff she had less to do as a Vice President, being away and what not.

But once returned, she had no excuses as everything was in korea.

She immediately took on the responsibilities, despite her parents insisting she shouldn't be too hard on herself.

But she had to.

She had to prove everyone that she was not just some weak girl who was incapable of handling herself.

No, she was a strong woman.

And that was her vocal point.

She cracked her neck to the side as she felt it loosen for a second, as she stretched her fore arm limbs out high.

She had been at this for a while now, almost two months since her return.

Yes two months had passed.

Her and Taehyung have gotten a lot closer, as they actually hang out now.

More like flirt unintentionally.

They sometimes end up cuddling in the morning, as their always sweet to each other.

They basically act like they are in a relationship without being in one.

As she was sitting down another point, her intercom bussed indicating there was a message from her secretary.

"Ms.Kim, you have a visitor. Name- Kim Ta-"

"Let them in" Jennie said not bothering.

Whoever it was probably wanted to talk about something important and necessary, seeing it was the middle of the night.

Her eyes were glued to her computer screen as her blazer was off on one of the couches in her office somewhere.

She heard the door opening but paid it no Attention.

"How may I be of assistance to you?" She asked with an all too familiar tone for her employees.

Straight forward and cold.

"Yah don't be so rude, I just came to check on you?" A familiar voice said as her eyes shot up in amusement.

"Taehyung?" She asked confused as to why he was here, despite him saying why a minute ago.

"Yeah, that's me. Jisoo said you were crashing here all night, and I decided to give you company. Tomorrow is a Saturday after all, and I know you're gonna stay at that penthouse on the top floor" he said as he sat across her.

She just smiled shaking her head.

"Make yourself comfortable as long as you don't disturb me, if you do I will kick you out and I'm serious" she said as he nodded a little scared of her.

He massaged her shoulders for a moment seeing as they might have been stiff, and then went back in front of her desk.

He moved his chair near her ever so quietly as he opened the box of gimbap Jisoo sent and took out
The chopsticks.

"What are you doing?" She asked raising an eyebrow as he shrugged.

"You said not to disturb you, so I'll just feed you. You don't need to use your hands. You need food jen not just coffee" he said as she just tiredly smiled and nodded.

He sat there feeding her and was content and satisfied when the box was finished.

He threw the plastic container and disposable chopsticks in the bin as he laid his upper body across the table, still seated on the chair as he looked at her.

His head was rested on his folded arm as he started to feel drowsy.

Yet he watched her, as her hair was in a messy bun so it wouldn't come in her way.

Her blazer was off so he could see her white blouse and her black work suit pants, as she had to wear them to work.

Her sleeves were rolled up a little as her Rolex was seen on her wrist, along with what seemed to be a Cartier couple ring, and a chanel ring.

The couple ring was from Jisoo.

They are seriously whipped for each other.

He observed how her eyebrows creased everytime she read an email about things she didn't approve of or like.

Her heels were still on as her hands clicked against the keyboard.

She had abandoned her writing tasks as she finished them and now all she needed to do was view files and fill necessary information into the documents on her laptop.

Or she had to sign documents.

He heard the clicking and clacking of the keys everytime she typed, as they went super fast.

Click-clack

Click-clack

Click-clack

Click-clack

Cli-

His eyes were shut close as he felled into slumber, right beside her, nulled to sleep by her working.