Blaze

(In this book Blister, Blaze, and Burn are still alive, and Thorn has not became Queen)  I hope you enjoy Blaze's speech!

Blaze: Hello!

Blister: Blaze!?

Burn: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! *Burn jumps and glares at Blaze*

Blaze: Oh, n-no reason. I just came to state the reasons that I am the best Sandwing Queen! It will be fantastic. I mean, everyone listens to ME. I AM perfect after all. *Blaze smiles, looking way too sickening*

Burn: Yeah, yeah, yeah, just get it over with!

Blister: She's quite right. What are you waiting for?! *Blister glares at Blaze with a face matching Burns*

Blaze: Oh, ok!!! Here goes:

I am--

Burn: Just say it!!!!!!!!!!

Blister: We have been waiting SO LONG 

Blaze: OK. Well. Here goes. *She adjusts her jewelry and Burn opens her mouth furiously but Blaze quickly starts*

Blaze: These are the reasons that I am the right Queen of the Sandwings: The first one is pretty obvious, I AM THE PRETTIEST. The second reason is definitely that I am the fanciest. The third reason is pretty easily said that I am the cutest. Th--

Burn and Blister: Those are all the same things! * Burn shoots fire at Blaze and burns the very small tip of Blazes wing.*

Blaze: OWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Look at me. I have a small burn. God, help me!

Blister: Oh, shut up and keep going. *Gives Blaze a evil glare*

Blaze: Oh, fine. owwwwww.

Burn: GO AWAY OR DO YOUR STUPID SPEECH!!!!

Blaze: Ok, ok. You could have asked nicely. *Blaze shoots a sad look at her burnt wing.*  AHEM, the fourth reason is that I do not burn dragons, the fifth reason is that I do not freeze dragons and the last reason is that I am not evil! *Shoots a proud look around the room*

Blister: Well, that was stupid. I hope next time you ask for me in a less pathetic matter.

Burn: VERY WELL SAID. I am furious at you! *Shoots more fire at Blaze*

Blaze: God, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help meeeeee. *Faints*

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked the show. PLEASE COMMENT IN THE CHAT BELOW.

I would love to hear your opinion. Remember that I only have 2 followers!

BYE!