Chapter 2

Author POV
I might take breaks between chapters I'm not much of a active person

Lucy POV
I continued walking around Magnolia I'm search for the dragon slayer with the little green exceed still in my arms. As I was walking I felt a glare burning through my back. I turned around to see nothing
'Hmm strange' was all I thought.

I kept walking and finally I found a saber tooth member. I ran up to them. "Hey you Sabertooth" I yelled. Said blonde turned and looked at me. I stopped in front of him to catch my breath.
"The names Lucy, I assume you are looking for Frosch?" I ask gaining his full attention.

"Yea why?" He asked me.

I stand up straight and smile "He found his way to my guild I was looking for Rogue but your just as good!"

"Thank you Lucy my names-" he started but I interrupted

"Sting, yeah I know you, you went against my friend Natsu in the gmg" I replied with a smile.

He gave me a toothy grin before we heard his name being called.

"Sting! Sting did you find him! Sting, oh great you did!" The black haired dragon slayer said.

I gave him a small smile before looking down as Frosch. "Hey Fro Rogue is here.." I whispered.

The said exceed woke up slowly and turned to Rogue. He smiled a toothy grin before turning to me. "Fro thanks you Lucy-san!" He said jumping out of my arms.

I smiled softly "No problem little guy, I got a mission so I will see you guys some other time" I replied.

They both looked at me "Thank you for helping Frosch!" They said in sync. I gave them a small smile and ran off.

"Time to start a new adventure!" I called out.