Chapter 3

Author POV
Before I start I just wanna say sorry if The first few chapters aren't that good but when I get to the chapters where Lucy becomes queen they will get better. 

Author Note: Heyy sorry for not writing about this in a while, I had writer's block... Well anyways enjoy

Lucy POV
As I was walking to the train station I felt like someone was following me. I pushed it off as someone going the same direction but I kept my guard up and made sure Loke was ready.

When I finally made it I bought a ticket and wait for the train.

Time Skip

After getting off the train I walked to the house of the people who requested the mission.
'Knock' 'Knock'

I waited about 5 minutes after I knocked. When they answered the door I was greeted with a sweet smile.

"Welcome, welcome come on in" the sweet woman said.

I walked inside, slipped my shoes off, and followed the lady to the coach.

"Ok, first I would like to say thank you for coming, this might be a bit hard considering there's only one of you and 10 of them," the lady said

"No need to worry I'm a celestial wizard so I won't be alone," I reassured her. 

She smiled slightly "Alright great!" she then proceeded to explain the mission to me.

When she was done explaining I smiled, waved at her, and then left. I walked down the street to the forest nearby. As soon as I got there I could tell something was wrong. I grabbed Loke and Virgo's keys and got them ready. 

"Aahh a Celestial Wizard, what a great surprise I expected a dragon slayer, not some weak peasant who hides behind their magic" I heard a voice say. 

'Sounds like a male' I thought. I heard rustling and immediately summoned Virgo to help. 

"Punishment Hime?" she asked

I sweatdropped "No Virgo I need your help." I told her

"Oh alright," she got into a fighting stance.

Time Skip

After fighting for a bit I could still sense someone else's presence. We knocked all 10 guys out and I ran halfway through my magic. I looked around and saw a little girl with white long braided hair and glistening purple eyes.

 I looked around and saw a little girl with white long braided hair and glistening purple eyes

"Are you okay?" I asked the worry evident in my voice.

"Sure am! Oh I have a question.." she replied

"Go on.." 

"Is your name 'Lucy Heartfilia'?" she asked

I smiled "Yup that's me the last Heartfilia left!" I replied

She smiled "Great then, 'Your Highness"

I gave her a questionable look but before I could say anything she continued talking.

"Your full name is 'Queen Lucy Dragonara Heartfilia" she said.

I gave her another look questioning her, but before even one word could come back I started getting flashbacks.

Flashback #1

"Your highness, we need to get the princess out of this land, before that neighboring nation can get her we need to get her to safety," a voice said. 

"Understood, transport her to the realm of all, where she will be safe, they have no certain type of magic so she should fit in perfectly fine" a more familiar voice replied.

'Mom?' I thought.

Flashback #2

"MAMA WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?!" a young voice yelled

"Honey stay safe I will see you soon, when you meet a young girl you will remember everything. I'm sorry" her mother replied.

Flashbacks End

'The last words mom ever said to me'

'I'm sorry'

Word Count: 561