nightmare ( how you meet)

Thank you so much for the request Astroyournightmare

It's raining  it's been raining the whole week. It's the most rain you've got all year and it's not like you didn't like the rain it was just odd. in fact the whole week has been "odd". The whole week you had this feeling in the pit of your stomach like something was going to happen but nothing did. As many times you try to brush off this feeling it always came back.
As you thought about this you completely forgot what you were going to do this morning.
You quickly grabbed your raincoat and walked into your backyard.
You wanted to see how well your plants were keeping up especially with the rain. You looked at them all individually and then came across your apple tree there wasn't any apples yet but the flowers sure do look pretty on them. You turned around and went to your shed It had all your gardening supplies and you want to make sure that you weren't running out of anything. When is you turn the door knob you heard shuffling.
It made you hesitate but decided it probably the rain.
You quickly turn the door knob and open the door.
You were right. there was nothing to be scared of it looked as normal as always. You Took a couple steps in and started to look at your supplies. You decided that you had everything and start to walk outside the shed but The feeling has come back again and out of paranoia you quickly whipped your head to turn back at the shed. Seen with your own two eyes A man covered in Black liquid and looks to be quite beaten up. You stared at the man as he looked back at you. And there was a moment of silence before either of you spoke.

" are you ok"
You said walking slowly towards him. The man tried to stand up but failed in the process.
" oh I'm doing just lovely"
The mysterious man said in a sarcastic tone.
" here then let me help you"
As you walk towards him and held out your hand the mysterious man hesitated for a bit but took your hand. you hold him up and put him around your shoulder to help support him as he walked.
As you made it through the backyard and to the bathroom it was silence and that silence wasn't broken until you brought the first aid kit.
" that isn't gonna work"
The man said
It wasn't until now you that you got a real good look him and realize he wasn't quite human at all. More like a skeleton. It startled you a bit.
"oh um you're not human are you"
You ask out a shock
"OH I'm so sorry that sounded so rude-
"I'm not human" The mysterious man hesitated but began to speak again. " i'm a monster to be more specific skeleton and that first aid kit won't help" he said with a hiss in his tone.
" while you look pretty beaten up if the first aid kit won't help how about a bath?"
The strange skeleton went silent for a bit before nodding.

After you get in the bath ready you forgot to ask you very important question.

" do you have a name"
You said gently
Skeleton not surprised and turned his head before he spoke.
" why do you need to know"
He said with confusion in this voice
"well I can't just call you skeleton"
" touché" he said amused
and he paused again before he spoke.
" my name..it nightmare"

After that you left him to do his thing and waited for him in the living room.
You knew something odd was going to happen but never in million years could you have thought of this it just left you wondering what's gonna happen next.

(Hello everyone I know I've been gone for months my bad 🤦‍♀️
I had the longest writers block in the world which was very pleasant I know. And for everyone else who requested I am getting to you just give me a little more time.)))
✨✨