underfell Sans ( how you met)

It was a beautiful day a day like no other although but last month was quite different the monsters from the underground got released which everyone thought that was just an old folktale well it wasn't and now they're living with us it's not like I have a problem with it I would actually like to see one I only really see them on TV and such but I think I might see one soon you see there is an old house right next to where I live no one had lived in it for quite a long time and I heard new people were going to move in. that week I saw moving trucks and once they gone away and my new neighbors got settled in I decided I would go greet them I wasn't particularly good at cooking but I made some cookies for them I thought they might like it. I walked up to the door steps and knocked on the door waiting for a response. "...." no response I decide to knock on the door one more time. " I'll be there in a fucking second geez" I heard from the other side of the door his voice sounded scratch and low. Soon a short looking skeleton came through the door looking at me angrily. Suddenly I got really nervous for some reason and just handed them the cookies without a word." Sorry for bothering you I thought I would greet the new neighbors I got cookies" I said nervously and I felt my legs trying to pull me away from the situation. The skeleton looked at me and quickly took the cookies and said things quietly before slamming the door. I quickly walked back to my house in hopes I would see them again at least just get to know him...

( sorry this was really lengthy I'm trying to make my stories more interesting)