𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

"I have always loved the first day of school better than the last day of school

"I have always loved the first day of school better than the last day of school. Firsts are the best because they are the beginning. So why not make every day of your regular life the first day to school?"

———————

Welcome to the SeeSaw Community, a place where you can live each day as a student, learning something new, and experiencing something novel every time you participate with us.

After all, isn't it said, there is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs. Thus, why not join us on the staircase of our achievements and climb on top of success?

Come join us, and share your brilliance with people who are passionate about learning. Every new day means new beginnings, new adventures, new friendships, and new challenges. The slate here at SeeSaw is clean, and it's you who decides how to fill it.

———————

One thing we can assure you, here at SeeSaw with Vesper, the chairman (btsluvvesper) and Icy, the co-chairman (SeokJins_Yeonin_rh); whatever you colour your canvas with, it will lead to your benefits as well.

We, wholeheartedly, welcomes you to our small but talented institute and hope you find your favorite class  along with your favorite field. Hope you join us and we together can hit milestones!

———————

Yours Truly,SeeSaw Community

Yours Truly,
SeeSaw Community.