Chapter-50

Wowwwww!!!!!!!!! we reached 50. All the credits goes to each and everyone of you. Thank u so much without u all support i wouldn't reach till here.

And special thanks to my Sweeto Di for everything, I think without you i wouldn't discover my inner writing skills so special thanks to u. I Love You. PravallikaR

I'm seriously loving the inline comments frankly i'm enjoying, thanks to all of u and keep commenting...........

In previous note which i published u guys helped me a lot thank u for it once again. As majority wants jealousy track i will going with it only and coming to who will be the new entry.

Vivian Dsena got more votes so it will be Vivian.

AND ONE MORE IMP THING I WONT SEPARATE MANAN THEY WILL BE TOGETHER AND FOREVER HUMESHA
So don't worry they won't be ANY SEPARATION

And guys one more longggggg 4200+ words waiting for u all/

Enjoy Reading

Back to the story

It's been 6 months to Manan Marriage. Their love is going strong and they are enjoying everyday both enjoying this phase so much. Their time with family is going great and wonders. Sanjana is 3 months pregnant and everyone is taking very good care of hers arya is always on his toe helping her and fulfilling her cravings and nandini every day visit and spends an hour with her.

Coming to Abhi, after he said I LIKE U to Avni he gave her required space didn't pestered her for the answer. Avni didn't say anything as she still confused with her feelings, but their friendship is always there he still visit her on every Sunday and spends quality time with her and Avni shared her story to him how her relatives abounded her and how she fought against the odds and her problems and today she is India's best gynecologist is also because of her hard work.

Coming to Nandini, Avni and Sanjana friendship grew stronger Avni love their company and she is so blessed to have them in her life. Nandini, Aliya, Mukti and Navya charity event was massive hit.

Malhotra Mansion:

Manan Room:

Nandini was combing her hair, just then manik comes and ties a beautiful and simple mangalsutra and nandini looks at him through mirror, after tying it manik kiss her neck and nandini closes her eyes.

Manik: happy 6 months jaan

Nandini: happy 6 months Mani

Manik: I love u

Nandini: I love u too

Manik: aaj ka kya plan hai

Nandini: I have a designer lunch meet in St. Regis

Manik: ohh nice

Nandini: tumhara

Manik: i have few meeting lined up

Nandini: ok how about lunch date

Manik: idea acha hai par u have a meet na

Nandini: hmm I will see something aaj koi bahut jyada handsome lag raha hai

Manik: thank u jaan

After stealing few kisses both go down and see whole living room silent which was strange as whole family are present in Malhotra Mansion as today is Manan 6 month marriage anniversary and they are planning a surprise for them