Chapter-37

The D-Day, finally it's the day two bodies will be one soul and tied into a beautiful relation forever.

Manik and Nandini are sitting in their room and thinking about the beautiful journey and also they are quite excited for today as well as nervous. Both of them were preparing gift box for their friends and parents and also for each other too.

Once it was done they send the gifts with servant.

Abhi Room:

Abhi was getting ready he heard a door knock he opens and see a servant carrying box he takes it, Abhi keeps the gift on bed and open the card it says Be My Best Man from The Groom, Abhi have a beautiful smile on his face. He opens the big box they are two gift inside he open one It has a bottle with two glasses with a note saying Suit Up: Your Service as a Best Man is Requested, he open another box it has A Mug with his name a spoon, Handkerchief and a watch.

Cabir and Navya Room:

Both of them were getting ready after sometime there was a knock on the door cabir opens the door two servants were standing with two different boxes cabir takes both and close the door

Cabir: Navya there is a gift for u from nandini

Navya: wow

Both of them open the box at same time, for navya it is will u be m bride and for cabir its will u be my groomsmen.

Sanjana and Arya Room:

Sanjana is getting ready in hurry

Arya: Sanju calm down

Sanjana: Arya I need to help nandu it's her bid day

Arya: I know 1st u chill out

Sanjana: ok

Just then there was knocking and arya opens the door and takes the gift box, Arya gives sanju her gift. Sanju opens her gift they are few goodies and also macrons and there was card it is written as Will u be My Matron of Honor ( Matron of Honor refers to the one who is married and Maid of Honor is the one who is not married)

Arya gets the same box which cabir got requesting him to be groomsmen

Mukti and Aliya got same box as Navya requesting them to be bridesmaid.