Episode 2

You were putting on some thigh high socks, skirt(you were wearing shorts under them) and a hoodie for your "date" with Roddy, it wasn't really a date but I guess it kinda counts anyways after you finish getting ready, you walk outside and get on your board and go to the new cafe. You went fast and alot of people started at you but you kept going after 15 minutes you made it there seeing Roddy already waiting for you, he was on his phone. "Roddy! Good morning!" You said. He was surprised by your energy and you guys went inside the cafe and went to a table by the window and ordered what you wanted you ordered [your favorite drink] and Roddy ordered a dessert. You looked at him and said "So where are you working now?" He looked up at you and said "Oh, I'm working for Ertigun." "Why so shy we were best friends when we were younger?" You asked him, wondering if he still likes you as a friend even though you had a crush on him. He replies "I-, uhm, so, I  have a crush on someone. But they dont like me back I think." Your heart kinda shattered. But you replied "So who is it?" He wanted to reply but the waiter came with your drinks. Honestly the waiter just saved you. You took your drink and Roddy took his dessert. You stared at him while he was eating. He looked up at you clearly flustered and said "Why are you staring at me?" "You look sad now. Is everything okay?" You asked him trying to forget what happend. You took a sip of  your drink and he replied "Uhm, so I kinda-" before he could finish his phone rang, it was Gus and he was asking for us to come to another restaurant for a meeting. You just took your drink and said "Let's go, they probably need us." You looked mad but it was just your resting face. You paid for the bill and went outside with your drink in your hand and looked at Roddy who was just on his phone you asked "You coming Roddy?" "Uh, yeah just in a sec, go ahead of me." He replied.
"You walked here?" You asked and he just nodded. "Come here, hold onto me and dont fall ok." You said and he came on your board and hold tight onto you. After a second you started going and after 20 minutes or so you were there. You took your board and threw away your empty drink cup in the trash and went into the restaurant with Roddy behind you holding onto your hand beacuse you went pretty fast. "Finally your here, you took forever." Gus said, "Excuse me but I shit you not, I bet you didnt get anything useful done Gus." You said and Carole and Tuesday nodded. You were kinda tired and just sat down and stared at your phone. "Roddy why do you look sick?" Tuesday asked kinda worried. "Y/n and I had to do catching up to do, so we went to a cafe. I walked there and I didnt have any transportation back so I had to ride on Y/n's board. But I'm fine now." He answered. After 30 minutes of talking we were done with the meeting and I just went to my apartment and fell in to my bed. 'Who can he like? I mean Roddy is shy and everything but who. Maybe Carole or even Tuesday?' The thoughts went through your mind. You heard your door bell ring and saw Roddy, he looked at you and gave you a gift and shut the door. You opened the door and grabbed Roddy's hand and asked "Why are you here?" He looked at you and said "I gave you a gift since you payed for the food at the cafe and I wanted to give you something in return." "Oh, well you dont need to. Now go talk to your crush. Shoot your shot!" You said to him and let go of him. He just looked at you sadly and left you went in your room and sat on your bed and opened the gift and saw a [your favorite animal] plush. You took it and hugged it tightly and took your phone and texted Roddy a thank you. You played in your bed and thought of Roddy.