episode 14

A/n: beacuse this song is stuck in my head here have something

Y/n pov:

I put on and outfit and ran outside and went on my board and made my way. I was getting cat called by some disgusting men so as the best person I am I took out a fake gun and pointed it at them it looked real but it wasn't. I was used to getting cat called especially at night so I just bought a fake gun to protect myself. The men left in fear. I laughed and went back on my board and put the gun in my pocket. I got off my board once I was at the store and happily walked in. I bought two slushies one blue and one red. I called roddy "Hey! Wakey wakey, WAKE UP!" I said through the phone, I heard him scream and started laughing. "Well anyway now that your awake I was thinking how about I come to your apartment like right now, and I have slushies. Okay no need to say yes I'm on my way" I said as I heard him panic. "I'm here!" I hang up and rung the door bell. He answered without a shirt on and I started blushing. "DUMBASS GO PUT A SHIRT ON!?" I said while letting myself in his apartment. "Well I would've had time but someone woke me up at 4AM IN THE MORNING" He said as he closed the door. I took off my shoes and made my way to his small living room. "It's so messy? I'm staying the night and tomorrow I'm helping you clean it up." I said and gave him the red slushy. He sipped it and his tongue got red and mine was blue. I kissed him on the cheek and drank the rest of my drink while sitting on the couch. He blushed a lot but sat down next to me and finishes his drink. "Your sleeping here, good night y/n." He said leaving to go to his room. "Okay good night roddy!" I said while taking off my shorts and shirt leaving me in my underwear. I slept like a baby.