Chapter 1: Grays Death

Chapter 1: Gray's Death

Gray lay there, shot down, his corpse, cold and lifeless. His blood painting Fiore's rubble. The night turned cold, freezing to be more accurate.

Juvia's POV:

I... I can't... Move.... I can't talk.... My body feels numb all over and all I was capable of doing was shaking. I wanted to cry out and scream out to the world about my pain, using up the last of the air I carried through my ragged breathing pattern. My body wouldn't listen to me though and I could barely say I was even myself anymore..... I couldn't function and I had never been this hurt before... Why... Why does it hurt... So much?

All I was able to do was sit there frozen, tears gently streaming down my face from my unwavering and dead eyes. I was useless and i was helpless, even in the very end I couldn't do anything to save Gray....

I felt a warm and calm hand rest on my shoulder, I didn't even have to look.... I knew it was Meredy. I hesitantly brushed my friends hand off my shoulder and stumbled to my feet, limping over to Gray-sama, using up almost all my energy, but to no avail, I collapsed onto the ground and reached out my hand slowly to hold Gray's. He was so frail. I sat shaking violently, processing the scene I had just witnessed.

Was Gray really? Juvia.... He truly is.... This is true hard reality.... Gray-sama is really... Dead. Saying that to myself gave a sharp pain in my chest, I had really lost everything.

I slammed my fist shakily onto the broken ground and struggled to stand.... I didn't know what I was doing anymore.... All I could do was feel pain.... Everywhere.... And my conscience slipping.

Meredy's POV:

I watched as Juvia slowly and shakily stood up, struggling to walk. Juvia started waving her hands around loosely and violently casting random spells at the baby dragons, her head hung low and she kept her eyes dead on the ground. It was pitiful to see my best friend, Juvia in so much agony.

It was just like when we were fighting at Tenrou.

No... This was different... She wasn't just angry or annoyed, she was enraged but at the same time her face looked so pained....

When we fought she was fuelled by her emotions and love for Gray but now he was dead she was like a lost child.

"Juvia.... Please stop.... It's... useless" Lyon managed wiping away his tears. He looked almost as pained as Juvia.

"He's right Juvia.... We have to go... It's not safe! Please! Don't leave us too!" I pleaded, Juvia carried on walking ignoring our pleads, waving about her hands. I started sensing many wizards magic disappear. This was hell! Everyone was dying! There's hundreds of dragons everywhere....

Wait.... No.....

"U.... Ult... ear" I mumbled. She.... She's gone.... Jellal? Erza? Anyone?! No... No! There all gone!

"PLEASE JUVIA WE HAVE TO GO!" I screamed out and one dragon was about to shoot Juvia.

"Juvia!!!" Me and Lyon cried out in unison. I wasn't fast enough to move but luckily Lyon jumped across picking up Juvia.