Chapter 2: Abandon Hope

Lyon carried Juvia to a cave on the outskirts of town with Meredy close behind. Juvia was low on magic and fading into sleep but her breathing was so weak, she was barely staying alive.

Lyon's POV:

I've already lost everyone....
Ur.... My family.... Lamia scale.... Gray.... And now death is threatening to kill my beloved Juvia. Even if it is one sided, I don't even know what she'll be like now Gray is gone. I'm not expecting her to jump into my arms, right now everything's just so messed up! Uggghhhhh!! But where do we go now? Or do we just give up?

No One's POV:

Meredy held Juvia's limp head in her lap whilst crying.

"Lyon, we should get some sleep" Meredy quietly said as she saw ️Juvia flinch and her face looked pained as if she were having a nightmare.

"Okay..." Lyon set up an ice wall to block up the cave incase any dragons tried to get in, the ice had blocked off all outsiders. It was thick... You couldn't see to far but that meant no one, or nothing could see them? Safe, right? You'd be surprised by how easily a weak mind can shape different shadows and illusions that trick you into your own insanity. They'd all fallen asleep. Luckily they had supplies from the rations handed out when the dragons first entered the portal .
The portal even broke from over usage.
That God damn cursed portal....

Ruined everything.

-------- later on in the night ---------

The bluenette water Mage woke up weak and dizzy, her face felt dry from the dried up tears. She stumbled to her feet grasping her side, it felt as if someone had stabbed it. She looked down to see bandages, awkwardly wrapped onto her.

"Meredy..." It was definitely Meredy's handy work. She never had a hand for this sort of thing. Juvia looked over to the glass like ice wall build.

"G-gray-sama?" She mumbled.

There was a grey figure, a shadow that looked almost as if it were printed on the ice. Gray was there... Inviting Juvia to join him. She limped to the ice with a weak smile and dizzy eyes...

She felt sick and her head was banging. She never faulted in her new goal to reach him though.

"W-water saber" a thin water crafted sword appeared in her hand, her lifting it to move it through the ice. After a while she managed to cut a small tunnel she could crawl out of in the 3 meter thick ice. She left a small bloody trail not to far in, her crawling opened up a stomach wound, she silently wailed in pain, then biting hard on her hair to stop her cries.

When she got out she quickly re-wrapped her bandage around her waist and stomach, ceasing the blood. There stood a cloud like figure of Gray. Juvia's half conscious state allowed her to follow Gray's lead. Most dragons had started travelling the the other areas of the world, allowing her to sneak around easily.

He lead her to what looked like a burnt and crumbling eclipse portal.

"G-Gray- sama?" She choked on some blood. Before she fainted she leapt to reach Gray. But the figure of her imagination was a trick and pulled her into the light. She had fallen into the unstable portal... Alone and away.

--------- A/N ----------

I have a plan for upcoming chapters for every book of mine and their all planned out so hopefully I'll post more often! Also I am gonna start either one or two new NaLu stories... Or GaLe, JeRza or GrUvia! You vote idk I'll think of something