🤼🏻‍♂️ 1 🤼🏻‍♂️

One day, Y/N was walking back home from the convenience store. She had gone to buy her fatass self some cheese puffs and Sprite. Her plan for the night was to binge watch some Cocomelon videos (her favorite) and eat the snacks.

But, someone else had other plans for Y/N's dumbass self.

That someone else was Jeon Jungkook.

He watched her walk down the street from his hiding spot. He was crouched inside of a large garbage bin peaking over the top of it. He wore a mask over his face to conceal his identity.

He waited until Y/N's head was turned away, and then he pounced

He waited until Y/N's head was turned away, and then he pounced. Jungkook tackled the girl to the ground. When she fell, her ankle twisted a bit.

Well, shit.

He didnt mean to hurt his precious Y/N, so of course he felt bad... But at the same time it rendered her helpless. That makes his job easier.

"wHo tF aRe yOu?!?!" she screeched from her spot on the ground.

"I'm Jungkook! Don't you remember me?" he pulled down his mask and tilted his head in confusion.

She guffawed at his question, "Jungkook? More like Junk-kook. Where did you get your clothes, the dumpster??"

The boy's heart panged with pain at her remark. Sure, he did get his clothes from the dumpster, but it still hurt...

Jungkook figured she was only acting like this because she was surprised to see him.

Trying to brush off the insult, Jungkook grabbed her by the wrists and started to drag her to his secret hideout.

Before he could get too far, he felt something gnawing at his ankles. He looked down and saw Y/N biting his ankles like some kind of dumbass chihuahua.

He giggled in amusement.
(like that ⬇️⬇️)

What cute way of showing love!!

He yanked his ankles from her mouth, probably breaking some of her teeth in the process, and then continued to drag her along.

After a little while, they finally made it to Jungkook's secret hideout.

Fancy, riGht??

He knew he had scored big when he had found it. It was pRacTicAllY iN pErFeCt cOndiTion!

He dragged Y/N up the rickety steps and into the shack. After shutting the door behind him, he decided to knock the girl out for safe keeping.

Using his favorite Iron Man action figure, he bonked the back of her head. Once he was sure that she was out cold, he tied her up. He decided to use his favorite type of knot! He had learned it in girl scouts when he was 7.

After that, he sat down on his piss stained couch to relax. He felt his eyes start to get heavy with exhaustion, the day's previous events catching up to him. He took one last glance at Y/N before falling into a deep slumber.

~~

A/N:
So..........idk who's more of a dumbass, Y/N or Jungkook? 😔

-Belle