🤼🏻‍♂️ 2 🤼🏻‍♂️

The morning light streamed through Jungkook's boarded up window. He stretched his arms before standing up from the piss stained couch.

He looked across the room at Y/N, who was sprawled out on the floor. It looked like some mice had shit on her overnight, but Jungkook didn't mind. It added to her charm!

The man made his way over to Y/N and sat her up from her position on the ground. Even after the shift in movement, she was out cold.

Huh, weird.

After leaning her stiff body to lean against the wall, Jungkook decided to find her something to eat. He went over to his food chest and pulled out a bag of doritos. But, he also grabbed some ruffles. He didn't know what she preferred, so he wanted to be a gentleman!

Jungkook turned back toward Y/N's still form. For the first time since last night, he got a good look at her.

Well, shit.

Maybe he hit her with his Iron man action figure a little too hard...

Y/N's eyes were rolled back, her whole body pale and lifeless. Jungkook had killed her.

The man burst into tears at the realization. After crying it out, he was able to clear his head and think about things logically.

Jungkook sighed in exasperation. This again?? He had already gone through this like 10 times before this. It's part of the reason that he had gotten kicked out of his parent's basement!

So, he did what he always did in this situation: Call his best friend.

Whenever he was in trouble, he always called his best friend Hoseok. He was an aspiring rapper who went by the name 'j-depressed'. His rap career hadn't really taken off yet, even though he always lied and told Jungkook it had. Sure Jungkook was dumb, but he wasn't that dumb. There had to be a reason why Hoseok still lived with his older brother, Jin. They weren't that well off either, with Jin spending all of his money on steroids to grow his thicc-ass neck.

j-depressed picked up Jungkook's call on the second ring.

He sighed into the phone speaker, "What the hell do you want now??"

"I need help burying a body..." Juungkook trailed off, sniffling a bit because of his emotional state.

"Oh..." j-depressed was surprised at how forward his friend was. But soon, the surprise was replaced with aggravation. "Didn't you just need help burying some girl's body 2 months ago? What was her name...? Altvia or some shit like that?"

"Yeah, but I accidentally killed another one again!! And I really liked this girl, too!" Jungkook pouted cutely and kicked Y/N's corpse in frustration. Why does nothing ever go his way?!

j-depressed sighed, "Well, I'm kinda busy at the moment..."

"Just be here! I don't even have to hear about your situation to know that mine is worse!" And with that, Jungkook hung up the phone. He sat back down on his piss stained couch and waited for j-depressed to get to the shack.

*20 minutes later*

The guy sure was taking long... Jungkook's boredom was amplifying as the minutes passed. He just wanted to get this over with already!

Finally, j-depressed knocked on the shack's door. But, at the force of his knuckles, it fell apart from the hinges. Unphased, j-depressed waddled into Jungkook's "home".

"fiNaLLy-"

"Sorry, I was tryna take a shit when you called. I barely got to wipe my ass cause you kept rUsHiNg mE-"

Jungkook sniffled in disgust, "Just help me move the body..."

j-depressed sighed, making his way over to Y/N's frail body. As the two men prepared to lift her from the dingy floor, they were met with shock.

"sUrPrIse mOthErfUcKeRs~" Y/N jumped up from the ground and drop kicked j-depressed. Then she proceeded to fight Jungkook, using all of the moves she learned from her favorite game, 'Episode'.

After beating Jungkook to the ground, she paused. Sniffing the air like a very "special" chihuahua, she followed her nose over to j-depressed. He laid on the ground, passed out with his ass up in the air.

Y/N reached into his pocket and found......a sausage. So that's what she was smelling! She stuffed the linty sausage into her pocket and stood back up.

The girl made her way over to the door and exited, leaving the two dumbass man-children laying unconcious inside.

She lit a match and threw it inside the shack, watching as it immediately caught fire. Satisfied with her handy work, Y/N skipped away happily, tripping over her broken ankle a couple of times. Now those two won't catch a cold while they're knocked out!

After that, Y/N went back to her apartment to watch Cocomelon.

THE END.

~~

A/N:

Y/N be leaving the shack like:

-Belle

-Belle