"her last words"| reader agnst|

(lyrics of the song will be put in this oneshot)

Engoy or not

warning:

crappy

writting

Listen to it

|||||||

just an average girlshe always wore a smile

As she walked to break she has no one to sit with everyone ignored her.... as people walked by she put on a make smile

She was cheerful but no one knew exactly how she felt on the inside she went to u.a to get away from her dad ,he was abusive they didint care , he cared for her as a child but not when she grew up the only one who cared was her mom... 

she was cheerful and happy for a short while...now shes older things are getting colder...

she didint think life would change she always thought everything was going to be alright.....no one told her things would change once she grew older...

life's not what she thoughtshe wished someone had told her

She had told her best friend bakugou when they grew a bit older when her dad became abusive....But he didint care now...he just let it slip... her mom never knew her dad was abusing her..

she told you she was downyou let it slip by...

so from then on she kept it on the inside...

She didint show her pain now she covered it with a fake smile...she always told herself it was alright..she always stared into her eyes only to see them dull...

she told herself she was alright..but she was telling white liescan't you tell, look at her dull eyes...

she tried not crying herself to sleep everynight but there was no chance of feeling okay she was in pain and she didint have anybody to tell...

tried to stop herself from crying almost every nightbut she knew there was no chance of feeling alright

as summer came she couldn't help but cut herself telling herself she was useless..

summer came by, all she wore was long sleeves'cause those cuts on her wrist were bleeding through you see

she knew something was wrong with her but she didint think shed fit in if she told somebody after all...she thought she was useless.. everyone just seemed to miss it..

she knew she was depressed she didn't want to admit it

didn't think she fit in, everyone seemed to miss it

She tried fighting and make sure she was feeling alright but it never worked she felt useless she has bruises on her legs and arms from when her dad hit her..