Brahms heelshire X reader little spice

Contains some spicy content
I suck at writing that type of shi so try to bear the cringe 🛐
Plot: you refused to give him a good night kiss no matter what, he had completely trashed his room when you had to leave him for a second spotting a rat and chasing after it. You Panicked at the look of everything trashed even though you left it spotless. When you slept you woke up to hands roaming your body.
_______
I had Brahms in my hip as we began walking I've been hearing noises lately on the walls and I'm sure it's not Brahms, the noises are much softer and seem to be heard as tiny claws. And of course Mrs. Heelshire said that Brahms is rather displeased of the idea of animals ,so here i was trying to catch the rat.
3rd person idk
The rat ran down the corner as you chased it you still had stamina left but the rat was much more faster then you. It turned around and dodged into a room. You placed a trap right outside the door before you went in knowing that that little disgusting rodent was going to make a run for it. Just as you were about to check under the bed it sped past you outside before getting trapped. You picked up the trap and disposed of both of them. You went back after  but found Brahms not there.
'shit i forgot the rule" you mumbled under your breath and instantly ran up the stairs into the room. Just as the door creaked open the mess was there. Toys thrown on the ground. Writing on the wall. Papers thrown. Bed messed up. Bookshelf thrown on the ground. Not knowing how you could have not heard the bookshelf being thrown but was so distracted on trying to get the rat that you closed of any other sound. But there was the doll Brahms sitting on the messed of bed looking at the wall. A pain on your chest snapped you away feeling the pain all over your body as you dropped to your knees. Your breathing got irregular as the pain only increased you felt the feeling of frustration all around as you failed to notice the tears streaming down your face
You felt weaker by the moment as you frantically looked around for at least a calming space that was organized. The feeling got worse but soon spotted a table with still originated stuff and went up to it. You tried to shut off the fact that everything else was trashed but you soon calmed down. Your strength still faded but nonetheless you tried to stay calm. You started by making the bed first and then put Brahms on it.
.
.
.
.
.
By the end everything was on its place except the bookshelf on the ground. You didn't feel enough strength to put it up but still tried l. Every ounce of your strength went on that but still were able to pick up the books. By now it was already night. You weren't mad at the doll but only the real brahms. You put so much effort to make the mansion clean but he still trashed this room the one that had the most things. You tucked the doll in and read him a story. You finished the story and put the blanket all over  the doll's small body. And soon as you almost made it out the door a rather childish voice called out.
",Kiss"
Back to your p.o.v
As soon as to heard that voice anger returned.
"No Brahms you were very bad today, rewards are only given to good boy's", as soon as he heard that a loud bang was heard through the wall
"KISS!"
"No Brahms i already told you, you can throw your tantrum all you want" as soon as I said that i barged out of the door. I know how he would get. As soon as I left i went to my room grabbed the towel and locked myself in the bathroom. I knew he couldn't peak through here knowing that there's was no holes on the walls. I turned the water on and put it to medium. I took off my clothes and went in the shower, i could feel the mixture between hot and cold against my skin and it felt rather soothing. I could hear outside noises and banging on walls especially near the bathroom wall. I blocked out any other noise and relaxed.
.
.
.
..
.
.
I wrapped the towel around my body and headed towards my room. Surprisingly the noises died down and Brahms was nowhere in sight. I went towards my room and let go of the towel and grabbing some body cream. I rubbed everywhere in my body and out on some cleaned underwear and bra. I grabbed my PJs and put them on making my way towards my bed. The nosies on the wall started again but just ignored them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up feeling hands roam my body and the feeling of coldness. My vision was still blurry put saw a figure on top of me. His hands were on my underwear rubbing my pussy, a pool of liquids was going through.
"Brahms want the he-" i was cut short with my own moan
"BraHms~?!" I moaned in he middle of saying his name.
"kiss.." i could hear his original voice
"Brahms n- b-rahms!! Gah~! Stop..~!" I barely shouted the feeling of now to fingers trying to go through my underwear being there
"No"
"Brahms!~" i shouted , my underwear put aside as i felt two fingers rubbing my cunt directly now
"Pretty y/n needs to learn a lesson too..."
I felt his hard on pressing on my pussy letting out moans. I could also hear him groan under his breath. My legs were now spread as i felt a breath on my pussy sending a shiver down my whole body.  My legs clothes but we're easily pushed back.
"Brahms.." i mumbled out. I felt something through my folds rather letting out a loud moan at the sudden action. My legs shut on his head accidentally meaning him go deeper. I felt a tough go through my folds befor-

.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________
Imagine the next part this is cringe