Chapter 2

After Chica's death, Freddy retired to the elders' den,  though he wished Chica was with him, he wasn't alone. Cloudtail and Brightheart joined him, but there lives were lost when leaf-bare came and brought greencough with it. Even Firestar lost his final live form it, making Brambleclaw the new Thunderclan leader.
After leaf-bare came to an end, Freddy and Brambleclaw, now called Bramblestar, were sitting together on Sunningrocks.
"Another leaf-bare gone and another new-leaf here," Bramblestar said.
"Yes," Freddy said. "Though we did lose some clan mates."
"Yes we did," Bramblestar said thinking about Firestar.
"As mush as I wanted to have seen Graystripe become the next leader, I'm glad Firestar picked you, Bramblestar," Freddy said. "You're a strong warrior."
"And I promise I will lead Thunderclan well as Firestar did," Bramblestar said.
"I have no doubt," Freddy replied before coughing.
"You ok," Bramblestar asked.
"I'm fine," Freddy said when he stopped. "I'm not as young as I used to be."
"It's funny," Bramblestar said smiling. "When you first came to Thunderclan, I was just an apprentice."
"And I was just a young man, looking for a new home for my family. I will always consider this forest my true. Though I believe my time to join Starclan is near."
Your death will be tragic for us all."
"Yes, but I will always watch over them. And I would get be with my friends and family." Freddy and Bramblestar continued to look at the woods.
"Well, I'm heading back to the camp," Freddy said getting up." Bramblestar nodded.
When Freddy entered the camp, he let out another cough. This time it was more harsh than before . He began to feel dizzy and was having trouble breathing.
No it can't be. Not yet. Freddy didn't think it was so soon. He didn't even get to say goodbye to Fredca. He entered the medicine den.
"Leafpool, Alderheart," Freddy called.
"Freddy, are you alright," Leafpool asked.
Freddy tried to explain but collapsed. The medicine cats dashed to him.
"Where's Fredca," Freddy asked.
She's on patrol," Leafpool said.
"Please get her," Freddy said. Leafpool looked at Alderheart who nodded and ran out of the den to get Fredca.