Dinner Part 3

Light's Pov

I never expected to see him at that coffee shop. Thank god I went to that "date" earlier I thought. I wonder what brings him to Japan? I'm sure there are all sorts of cases elsewhere so why here?

My hands moved quickly along my shirt unbuttoning, it wouldn't be long till we would meet up. As I removed my remaining clothes, I went to the bath seeking a shower. God, I wish he was mine. I had entertained that thought a number of times but none the less it was practically an impossible request. I love him but how can I tell him? What would I say?

How I would like to have him here right now in the shower all wet and covered in soap I thought. Shaking the thought from my head as I felt a stirring in my stomach, I rinsed myself off before getting dressed. Grabbing my wallet and my keys, I promptly left.

After a while I was in front of the coffee shop, it was only a couple minutes until I saw L walking towards me. "Hello Light-Kun," L exclaimed.

"You know L if you like you can drop the Kun," I mentioned.

"Does Light-Kun want me to drop the Kun?"

"Perhaps, " I said.

"Alright Light, where is it you're taking me?" L asked. Grinning, I looked at him feeling a slight rush.

"Not telling," I exclaimed childishly. "You'll have to see," I continued to tease watching the detectives eyes perk up.

"Alright, I'll bite," L stated before we both headed off.

We had arrived at our destination it was a restaurant that I knew L like me could appreciate. "We're at destination one," I claimed.

"There's more than one destination?" L asked.

"Of course," I said. Bringing him to the entrance we were met by a waiter who asked us for our reservations and took us to our table in the corner. He then gave us menu's before leaving us. The restaurant was amazingly futuristic and held a fancy atmosphere. The tables were polished and a dark brown mahogany, it was accompanied by clear glass chairs which were supported by rich oak legs.

"Hmm everything looks good here," I stated.

"Light how did you book us a table on such short notice?" L asked

"I had already booked one before," I said smiling.

"Oh with Misa Amane," L exclaimed.

"Oh god no. Not to sound like a loner but I originally booked for one person," I said. L smiled at me before looking intensely at the menu. Did he look upset at the thought of me booking it for Misa? I thought wanting to test L's behaviour.

"I wouldn't bring Misa here it's so quiet and peaceful she'd disturb the atmosphere," I said instantly seeing a glow on L's face hmm.
"She still doesn't understand I don't have feelings for her. I trust you won't tell my father when I say this but we actually met in a club, as soon as she saw me she straight away latched on. After learning my name she told me that she loved me and was going to wait until I loved her back, " I said.

L's eyes widened, he had no idea that such a thing had occurred. "Really Light, so she's like a stalker,"

"Pretty much. I really don't know how to deal with her. She has ambition and talent, I don't want her to throw that all away but she even threatened to kill a friend of mine just because she is a female, she's crazy obsessed. And worst of all she somehow tracked me down to find where my house was," I sighed again.

"That's extremely dangerous behaviour Light. I believe the best course of action would be a restraining order. I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned it before. Would you like for me to deal with it?" he offered making me bite my lip out of content. It was a rather helpful offer but I waved my hand.