3-You Own It

Imperial Palace on Coruscant
The Imperial Palace, also known as the Emperor's palace, was once the Jedi Temple until Order 66 took place and the Jedi were purged.

"Emperor Vader, welcome, we weren't expecting you back so soon." A man rushed to him with a bow the moment we stepped inside of the building. It was beautiful on the interior, there was velvet red carpet that surrounded the floors, white pillars with hints of gold that shined if the light hit it just right, and a grand staircase that broke off into two separate directions.

Vader waved him off with an annoyed sigh, "I don't wish for pleasantries Captain Needa, just go have a room near mine set up for her." He gestured to me with a nod, the man eyed me up and down for a moment with a glint of excitement in his eyes, before turning back to Vader. The way he looked at me made me a little nervous so I looked down to my slightly exposed cleavage and I zipped it up higher. I should've expected it, but I was too excited to have a new outfit of my own choice. And the way he eyed me kind of reminded me of.. never mind, it's something I'd rather not think about.

"Of course sir, right away." He went to turn around, but Vader gripped him by the arm and spun him around. The mans facial expression twisted into one of fear when he looked up into Vader's menacing golden eyes.

"Look at her like that again and I'll gouge out your fucking eyes Captain Needa." He threatened the man in a growl and my eyes widened from his sudden hostility, "Apologize for making her uncomfortable." He gripped the mans face and turned it roughly to face me. How did he know it made me uncomfortable?

Captain Needa's eyes were slightly watery as he gazed into mine, "I'm sorry."

I nodded slowly, "It's okay." I shifted my gaze up to Vader, he was scowling down at the man. He pushed him away and Needa fell aggressively to the floor.

Vader sighed as he turned his attention back to me, "Sorry you had to see that, but I will warn you that it won't be the last time, people here have a habit of getting on my nerves. Come with me." He gestured for me to follow him and I quickly did, feeling a new sense of fear towards this man.

~*~•~*~

"This room used to be used for Jedi training," He informed me as he led me into a big room where he closed the door behind us, "You can take this off now." He grabbed the mask and gently unhooked it from my ears before setting it down on a small table against the wall. I breathed in the somewhat fresh air after having the mask removed.

He removed the hood, showing me his sandy blonde hair. Then he he dropped the cloak he had on to the floor, "Why don't you remove yours?" I asked when I realized he was keeping his mask on.

He shook his head, "In due time," He walked backwards, creating a distance between us, "Come closer, but maintain a ten feet distance." He instructed; I did as he said and stopped when I was around ten feet away, "Alright, I want see exactly how much you know. And to make this more motivating, every time you do something to my liking; I will answer one question, I'm sure you have plenty."

Understatement of the century, I nodded, "Okay sounds fair." I couldn't have asked for a better deal. I was already mapping out my questions in my head.

He raised his hand and a small ball from a rack flew into his grasp, then he held it out to me while it balanced on his palm, "Take it from me." He instructed.