Chapter 12: 'I don't know who you are anymore.'

2 days. That is how long I have until my birthday. I have to admit something, I'm scared. I can't do this. I don't want to do this. My life will only get harder, and after everything I've been through I didn't think that my life could be more complicated. Boy, was I wrong.

*3 HOURS BEFORE*

I was sitting on the couch waiting for the final episode of Glee to come on when I felt a sharp pain go through my head. It slowly ran through my body not leaving my head. I screamed out in pain and fell to the floor, crying out for it to stop. It was unbearable. I wanted so much for it to stop. It was like someone would stab me and turn the knife around and then pull it out and do that over and over and over again. I felt a hand on my back. I held my eyes closed tight.

"Mel? Are you okay?" Rhydian. Rhydian is here. I told myself that I was okay because he was here. But that pain never went away. My breath became uneven. And after a while I became numb. Rhydian's voice started to fade away. Then I couldn't hear anything.

*HOURS LATER*

I opened my eyes and saw to rug. I was on the floor. I picked my head up and looked around Rhydian was nowhere to be seen. 'Where could he be?' I thought. As if on cue here he comes out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand.

"Oh good you're up." He said.

"Yeah. What happened?" I asked. The pain was gone. He came over and set the glass on the table and picked me up and set me on the couch. He handed me the water and I took a sip of it.

"You passed out." He said.

"Yeah I know that. But why?"

"It happens to all of us. We don't have a name for it."

"Yeah? I do. It's called 'The Sharp Pain that Makes You Pass Out.'" I said.

"T.S.P.M.Y.P.O.?"

"Yep." I said.

"Come on, Mel. You need sleep."

"How long have I been out?"

"2 hours."

"Okay then. Rhydian, I can't do this anymore. I can't. It's too much."

"Mel, you don't have a chose! You are stock like this! Get over it, okay?!" He yelled. I jumped back when I heard him talk like this. It wasn't like him.

"Rhydian, what has gotten into you? You never yelled at me before, so why now? Why are you yelling at me now just because I told you how I felt?"

"Melody, I've always been like this. I've always wanted to yell at you for this. Always." He said. I could tell he was telling the truth. It was hard to believe that this was the true him.

"I don't know who you are anymore. I'm done. I'm going to go upstairs." I said. I didn't wait for him to say anything back to me. I got up and ran upstairs. I couldn't do this. I changed my clothes and got in my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

*LATER THAT DAY*

I opened my eyes and I didn't know where I was. It looked familiar to me, but I couldn't place it. I knew it wasn't my room. I closed my eyes so I could focus on the voices. This is the time when wolf hearing comes in handy. That's when I heard it. The voice I thought I was never going to hear again. Zayn's. 'No. No. I can't be back here.' I thought. I was in the house that I didn't want to be in.

"Don't you think she is going to be mad when wakes up to find that we kidnapped her? Again?!?" Niall said. He was right. I am mad. No, I'm beyond mad, I'm pissed. I can't believe they would do something like this. No, wait, I can see Zayn doing this, but Niall and Harry? No. I swear as soon as they know I'm up I will punch Zayn and Louis in the face. I know I am. And with how strong I am now, I could break anyone's face. I know I can. Just they wait. They have no idea what they are in for.

"Zayn, we don't even know her first change is going to be like." Harry said. No they didn't. Hell, I don't even know what it's going to be like. But I do know one thing. With the rage I'm felling they are in for it. They have no idea what I'm capable of. And I won't hold anything back.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO!!!!!! Happy V day. I hope it was great to you! They kidnapped her again. I wanted to give you guys a blast from the past. So, yeah. Next time I update It will be her birthday. 19. God, I can't believe it. Well, hope you guys like it.

~Legit Maddy