Chapter 13:'What do I have to do to get you to let her go?'

• Dedicated to Matt

This is the worst day of my life by far. Why can’t everything just stay normal for a while? Life isn’t just like that. It never is normal. The boys found out that I was up and put me in the basement. I’m now standing up and walking around. I keep trying to find a way to get out of here. I start to look around at the walls near the roof. I saw a light coming from something covered with a bored. I looked around for something that can give me a boost up to get the bored off. I found some boxes under the stairs I grab one and put it under the bored. I kept that up until I had four stacked up on top of each-other. I climb up and tour off the bored. I fell back and looked up. It was a window. I climbed back up and broke the window. I climbed out and ran. I didn’t know where I was running to, but I was running. My phone started ringing. I pulled it out and saw that it was Rhydian; I shoved my phone back in my pocket. I kept my running.

*ZAYN’S POV*

I wanted to check on Melody, but Louis won’t let me. After a while he left. I went down there to check on her to find the window busted and boxes under it.

“Naill!!” I yelled. I heard footsteps coming down the steps.

“Yeah?” He asked.

“She’s gone.”

“Not again.” Naill said. I ran up and out the door.

*MELODY”S POV*

I heard someone running behind me. I thought it was runner. When I felt a hand on my shoulder I knew I was wrong. I was turned around. I saw it was Zayn. I took my arm and yanked his hand off of me. I tossed him on the ground and got on top of him.

“If you ever, EVER, come near me again I’ll break every bone in your body. Got it?” I said.

“Got it.” He said. I got up and ran away.

Hours later I was sitting in the same diner where I met Rhydian in. I just sat there. I pulled out my phone and saw the Rhydian left me a voice-mail. I started to listen to it.

Hey Melody, I’m sorry about before. Please come home. I need to talk to you. It’s important.

That was the last thing he said. I rolled me eyes at that.

“What is with the eye roll?” Someone asked. I looked up and say a waiter.

“Some guy. He yelled at me and I ran out. Now he wants me to go back to talk to him. It’s whatever.”  I said.

“Well, he’s dumb. I wouldn’t yell at you.” I smiled at him and looked down at the menu. “What can I get you?”

“I’ll have a Root Beer. And a chicken wrap.” I said.

“Ranch?”

“Duh.” I said. With that he walked away. I sat there and texted Kala and Chelle

(K-Kala      M-Me      C-Chelle)

M: Hey, I’m at Mama’s Diner. Y’all want to meet up??

K: Sure.

C:Why not?

M: G8 C u in a few.

K:KK

C:Cool.

After that I sat there waiting for my food and the girls. I heard the door open and looked up. There standing in the door way was Kala and Chelle. I waved them over. They sat down. After a while my food came.

“Here you go.” I looked up and smiled. “Do you mind if I sit?”

“No.” I said. I sled over and he sat down next to me.