Chapter 17

Lenas POV

I'm sitting with D.E.O agents trying to figure out what lex is planning and see how we can stop him "we have a bulletproof alien we could easily win" a cocky agent said "that bulletproof alien isn't invincible and some how they keep getting more and more kryptonite" I spat he shut up quickly maybe lex has help on the inside I will talk to Alex later Kara was still resting I'm afraid of the damage lex can do "ok we need an actual plan but how lex is smart we need to somehow get on the inside or wait for his plan but I don't think that will work" Alex said in her bossy tone I didn't mind it because everyone listened "I say we let him there's no way to get in" the same agent said "and put a bunch of lives at stake I can't be here" I got up and left to go see Kara I sat in the chair and gently stroked her hair "I'm sorry I shouldn't have let you go out"
"It's not your fault you couldn't have stopped me" she smiled at me and sat up "Kara be careful" she grabbed my hand "I'm ok I'm all healed up so I may have gotten myself Into something" oh god "what did you do" she sighed "someone knows who I really am to be fair she's smart and guessed it then I proved her right when lex came in and I hid her behind her desk" "who knows" she was fiddling with her sleeves "cat" cat grant the queen of all media "I don't think she'll say anything I want to go talk to her again" she said "honey are you stupid or do you like getting hit with kryptonite" I smiled she rolled her eyes "I need to make sure she's ok I'll be quick" "that's what you said last night" she grabbed my hands and held on "I will never leave you trust me" those words killed me "trust me" I nodded letting her go hoping I wouldn't regret it and that Alex wouldn't kill me.

Karas POV

I was extremely careful for once in my life it was late I knew she was home I flew over and knocked on her door she opened it and was extremely surprised to see me "supergirl your ok thank god" she opened the door telling me to come in "yes I'm glad your ok too" we sat on her couch "still putting others before yourself I see"
"Always well there's another reason I'm here I need a favour" she nodded "please don't tell anyone who I am" "Kara I wouldn't rat you out like that I'm a little disappointed you thought I would" "you know that's not what I meant its for everyone's safety including yours and your sons" "I understand and will keep this private" "I won't be able to come to work for a while lex knows my true identity I wouldn't want anyone in danger I'm going to lay low for a bit until we beat him" she nodded "absolutely your job will be waiting when your ready and be safe please" I smiled "of course" I hugged her and was about to walk away till I heard a gasp it was cats son "oh my god supergirl is in my house" he ran over to me so excited "hi" "I can't believe your here wait is my mom ok" "yes she's ok I just needed to talk to her I have to get going but can I ask you something very important" he nodded "you can't tell anyone I was here ok I know you want to tell your friends but you can't" he frowned "only because you asked" I hugged him and left back to the D.E.O but I overheard something "we could turn the sun red and make them powerless make chaos and save the day we would be the hero's not them and everyone would be betrayed because we will frame them for the damage" I stopped as I recognized the voice lex... "I knew you were always brilliant lex when will this happen" I can't put my finger on it who's voice is that "now mother I can't make it happen so soon I'll need a couple weeks then the supers will be gone" did he just say mother "what shall we do with your sister" I was afraid of this lena is in danger and it's my fault "make her watch her loved one die and make her one of us I see no need for a big punishment" they were laughing and it made my blood boil I had to stop them at least I knew their plan I flew back quickly not to be seen all agents were still talking about what to do "I know their plan" I stepped up to the table Lena looked up worried "I overheard them on my way back they want to turn the sun red destroy everything and pin it on me and Superman and have us both killed I'm guessing" "what do you mean they?" "Lex isn't working alone he is working with his mother" Lena seemed calm I'm surprised I was expecting more of a reaction "then let's stop them" she said with authority she's blocking herself off from the world closing her emotions I hate when Lena does this she's so hard to reach but I will always get to her "I can make a Device that will counteract their's and should turn it back to a yellow sun but it'll take time" everyone agreed it was all we had but it was something Lena walked to a lab to get started "baby please don't do this" "do what save your life" she snapped at me but I know it's not meant for me "don't bottle up your emotions we both know it won't end well" she won't look at me I hugged her she hid her head in the crook of my neck I could feel her shaking and hear her quiet sobs If I didn't have superhearing I wouldn't hear it her legs gave out her weight was all on me and that's what I want she needs to let it out "I've got you baby its ok I'm right here I'm not going anywhere" she cried harder hearing this I sat us both down on the ground she wrapped herself around me and tightened her grip "it's not fair" she mumbled between sobs "I know" I said soothingly rubbing her back she cried for about an hour and she fell asleep her breathing was slower and I couldn't hear her I picked her up and brought her to the room we will be in for a while I don't want to let her go so I put the blanket over both of us. Alex came in "hey how is she holding up" I looked at my sister in confusion how would she know "I used to bottle things up as you know I still do sometimes but Maggie normally stops me before I can't take it anymore it's a lot to process your mother and brother trying to kill the love of your life" I looked down at the brunette in my arms "yeah It is"
"She's lucky to have you and your lucky to have her we will stop them and you will get your happy ending" I smiled at my sister "it's weird normally I'm the positive one" she laughed "well it's my turn night Kara" "night Alex" she shut the door I got more comfortable and made sure Lena wouldn't have neck pain or something the way she's sleeping I wrapped my arms around her making sure no one would hurt my angel.