The First Day

It is your first day attending your new high school, Tumblr High. You hope that it is decently normal like your last school, but from what you've heard from others, it's not going to be that way AT ALL. You stand outside the door for a bit, wary about what you'll find, you hear yelling and other strange, loud noises coming from inside the dark blue building. When you finally walk into the building you see a bunch of weirdos, not like people who act weird but literal WEIRDOS, one kid has black feathery wings, another has candy corn horns, by the looks of it one kid even has a rainbow tail and blue horse ears. You quickly walk to the office, trying not to attract much attention, you're a bit afraid.

Your in the office, the secretary is handing you papers, your locker number is 412, and your first class is English. You go down the hall avoiding people until, you reach your locker. Some kid, the one with the horns says 'Hi' to you. You look up at him, he's wearing a black shirt with a green house on it, and instead of the outside of his eyes being white, they're a dark yellow color, and his locker is right next to yours, #413. You stare at him in disbelief, you know it's not polite, but he looks so... strange. "Uh, h-hi" you stammer, "I'm Homestuck! Nice to meet you."