What Is Wrong With These People?!?!?!

"Uhm I'm (y/n)" You stammer.
     "Nice to meet you (y/n)." He says. Wait is he even a he? God, your are confused in so many ways. "What's your first class?" He(?) asks "uhh" you pull out your schedule "Math, ugh"
     "Well it won't be that bad, I have math too!"
ARE YOU SERIOUS, you would do a face palm but that would be really rude, you kinda look at him with one of those EHH looks but he just keeps smiling, god help me.
The first bell just rang and your walking to math class with your new... acquaintance. The teacher is, fine, he actually looks normalish. He wears a long black coat and a dark blue scarf, and he looks a little bit dark but whatever, and oh yeah his name is Mr. Holmes. Thing is he barely teaches math at all. All he talks about is deduction, and then when he gives us an assignment to work he stares at us and then writes something down, it's like he's writing things down about us, it's really creepy/weird.
     Finally it's lunch time homestuck invited you to sit with him but you need a break from him, this other kid who looks a lot more bad ass said you could sit with him. You definetly made the WRONG decision to. Well he wears a long beige coat and has big black wings, and wears a black shirt with the pentagram symbol on his shirt. BUT the first thing he did when you sat down is sprinkle some salt on your head, you don't what that was about. You talked to him but it just wasn't a good conversation.